Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 am
The Chinese (Buddhists generally) don't like Muslims either
And yet a huge chunk of their republic are.
There are the Uyghurs (the race of the guy in Hokuto no Ken). They cause a lot of trouble like mass stabbings. (The only terrorism weapons available to them there.)

There are also the Hui. I don't know anything about them.

It sounds like all these guys cause problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_groups_in_China
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:42 am

Luckily for China they only make about two percent of the population and they are so hellbent on killing each other they will never join forces to fight the republic. I'm surprised the revolution didn't do more to destroy the Muslims like they did the Tibetans. They chose the wrong people to harass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 am
The Chinese (Buddhists generally) don't like Muslims either
And yet a huge chunk of their republic are.
There are the Uyghurs (the race of the guy in Hokuto no Ken). They cause a lot of trouble like mass stabbings. (The only terrorism weapons available to them there.)

There are also the Hui. I don't know anything about them.

It sounds like all these guys cause problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_groups_in_China
No wonder they have problems with terrorism brah. Warden Uighur was about 40 feet tall. Give that guy a knife and he'll fuck you up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:42 am
I'm surprised the revolution didn't do more to destroy the Muslims like they did the Tibetans. They chose the wrong people to harass.
Dude, fuck Tibet! The twat is just sore he doesn't get to have his harem and dictatorship. Tibet isn't any worse off under Chinese dictatorship. And most Chinese actually agree that a population as large as theirs can't be handled by anything other than an absolute party dictatorship.
Keep your shit out of other nations. If the chinks thought they'd be so badly served with their dictators they would've done something about it. And what off it? Highest purchases of luxury goods are in Hong Kong. Car manufacturers have extra long models just for China because the owners like to sit in the back and have some fuck drive the car, your movie industry panders to them because they make the important difference, they produce all your goods because the USA haven't been good at manufacturing since the 50s.

Realize when some system just works for a population. Care more about your nigger problem. Europe has all the issues right now only because you couldn't understand that sandniggers need an oppressive dictator like Saddam to keep the monkeys in line. Make fun all you want about the dumb EU, I couldn't agree more to your most vicious ridicule. But it's going to fall eventually and the cause for all the shit was your stupidity of not realizing that other nations aren't like yours and that you'd be better off dealing with your own shit rather than those of nations of moronic subhumans.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 am

Jesus, you got that triggered by my post? You brought up topics I didn't even hint at. If you had brought up trannies you'd sound just like ASS.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 am
Jesus, you got that triggered by my post? You brought up topics I didn't even hint at. If you had brought up trannies you'd sound just like ASS.
Maybe he is ASS in secret to multiply his shitposting
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

The Chinese government will get rekked when their financial bubble finally bursts (but then again, so will everyone else). Until then they're as rock-solid as one of the better Chinese dynasties that managed to last for a century or two.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am
The Chinese government will get rekked when their financial bubble finally bursts (but then again, so will everyone else). Until then they're as rock-solid as one of the better Chinese dynasties that managed to last for a century or two.
This, the only reason the Chinese people put up with the CCP's shit is because of the economic growth that has been pretty much non-stop for decades. Once they have their first crash, the imbalance of too many men with many of them unable to get a wife or get laid because of it is the perfect storm for a violent revolution.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Jesus, you got that triggered by my post?
Too much to drink and a bad mood. I've let the sperge control me. :oops:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Jesus, you got that triggered by my post?
Too much to drink and a bad mood. I've let the sperge control me. :oops:
Never go full spergtard
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]