God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Griever

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Griever » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:07 am

SpoilerShow
The reaction to all of this Kavanaugh shit is hilarious. The salt hasn't flowed quite like this since election night.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:18 am

Of course it's some dumb Snapchat cunt saying this too. I totally take your opinions seriously with those reindeer antlers you have on, bitch.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:22 am

As the wise words from Dune was once said: "the tears must flow".

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:36 am

It seemed like the only person calling this convenient accusation shitshow for what it was was Christina Sommers.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:13 am

THEY JUST RAPED ALL WOMBYN LIVE ON TELEVISION REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still not tired of winning, Trump-sama.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/06/14 ... firmation/

Normally I oppose clickbait, but not this time. :lol:

[Twitter]https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status ... 2426058754[/Twitter]

I'm FUCKING DYING :lol: :lol: :lol:

HANDS OFF MY UTERUS ON A MAN'S SHIRT!!! AND THEY DIDN'T FIGURE OUT IT WAS A TROLL
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 am

I haven't been this happy since Nov 2016 :3

I drank 500ml Whiskey for Kavanaugh yesterday!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 am

double post, sorry.
Last edited by Whatever on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:47 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 pm
Kavanaugh confirmed 50-48!
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:51 pm
Now that Kavanaugh is on the Court, the effects of this vote will reverberate for decades. In the near term, it also sends a painful message about the current state of partisan rancor — and the entrenched unwillingness to believe women who come forward about sexual assault.
They didn't believe her because she lied her saggy old tits off and did so blatantly.
I often wonder what women think they're getting out of not reporting rapes or sexual assaults when they happen, but make a big production of it when it's fashionable to do (that is, there's some big announcement that it happened in the vicinity of someone important, and then suddenly you see all of these "confessions" all over the place that it happened).

And then they whine about how women are "silenced" during the period when they were initially "supposed" to report it all.

Look, you stupid twats, you seem to want it both ways: you don't want the discomfort of reporting it to someone who can actually do something about it and who won't lick your boots for coming forward, but if there's a chance that you're going to get sympathy pats on the back for it, then all of a sudden people are supposed to believe you...and then you whine that nobody believes women when they talk about rape and sexual assault.

I don't fucking get it. There's this shit about how the police won't believe you (which you don't fucking know), there's the idea that examination will just re-traumatize the victim (which is the fucking stupidest shit I've ever heard...if a doctor re-breaks your broken arm to make sure it heals properly, is the doctor re-traumatizing you?), or whatever stupid reason, but you're still salty that some bro got away with some shit?

This is what I hate about this whole debate.

And what really bothers me is that people actually believe this woman.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am

Possibly my favorite response to Bill Cosby's accusers came from Damon Wayans a couple years back.

"I just don’t believe it. I think it’s a money hustle. If I was him, I would divorce my wife, wink-wink, give her all my money, and then I would go do a deposition. I would light one of them three-hour cigars. I’d have some wine and maybe a Quaalude, and I would just go off, because I don’t believe that he was raping. How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:05 pm

What gets me is that Kavanaugh was fucking nobody at the time these incidents are alleged to have taken place. He wasn't a judge. He wasn't a staff lawyer for Bush. He didn't work with Ken Starr on the Starr report. He was fucking nobody. He was just a nerdy teenager. His father was a lawyer, sure, but there would have been next-to-no negative repercussions for going to the police about him, which any sane person would have done if they believed Kavanaugh was going to kill them as Ford claimed she did.
Whatever wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 am
double post, sorry.
You know you could have just deleted your duplicate post
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.