God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Throne of Dysentery

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 am
I want to hear about how oppressed the person with the private jet and million dollars a year paycheck is in America.

Please, tell me all about why you feel super sad about the national anthem, handegg man who will make enough money in a few years to live off the rest of his life.

Much like DSP, none of these fuckers would have any of what they have now if they hadn't been born in a first-world, developed country where recreation can be a multi-million dollar industry. But plz, cry about trump moar and how bad america is for you.
Of course, one of the many ironies about these people protesting is that they don’t realize how lucky they are to live in a country where they actually have the freedom to protest the government; in so many other countries they and their families would’ve disappeared if they pulled that National Anthem shit and bitched about how oppressed they are on TV and Twitter.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 am

Exactly. As I said, I'd execute them. That's not a unique perspective on it. In fact, in most countries, especially outside of the "western" nations you'd be fucked by doing that. Then again, you'll likely not be able to do some sport for a job in those nations anyway, let alone become rich doing so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 am
Fucking dumb blacks
Yeah i know, i am still new to being racist but my naivety, optimism and my believe that there's good out there that can out balance the evil also out there have been broken so utterly that i have become Jaded and Cynical. What's the point in trying to be polite and tolerant when they proved they aren't trusworthy. Fuck it, fuck it all
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 am
Fucking dumb blacks
TBH, I think this is more of a dumb jock situation. Most of these guys are dumb as bricks. They went to college for free, but never had to study or actually learn anything because the teachers all pass the jocks anyways.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 pm

That's like another +5 to their privilege right there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 am
I want to hear about how oppressed the person with the private jet and million dollars a year paycheck is in America.

Please, tell me all about why you feel super sad about the national anthem, handegg man who will make enough money in a few years to live off the rest of his life.

Much like DSP, none of these fuckers would have any of what they have now if they hadn't been born in a first-world, developed country where recreation can be a multi-million dollar industry. But plz, cry about trump moar and how bad america is for you.
Of course, one of the many ironies about these people protesting is that they don’t realize how lucky they are to live in a country where they actually have the freedom to protest the government; in so many other countries they and their families would’ve disappeared if they pulled that National Anthem shit and bitched about how oppressed they are on TV and Twitter.
I'm so mad about people's freedom to say "Fuck my country," that I want to show them other countries where they get executed for saying "fuck my country," even though the entire point of free speech is to not have the burden of worrying about whether or not my government will kill me for saying "fuck my country." Also, racists should have free speech!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

It's like the people who complain that Trump is literally Hitler. If he were literally Hitler, you wouldn't be able to complain that he's literally Hitler, you would be dead.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm
If he were literally Hitler, you wouldn't be able to complain that he's literally Hitler, you would be dead.
Not only that, but for a Literally Hitler to arise, crazy shit needs to go down first. In the 1930s, Germany was dealing with the effects of the Versailles Treaty and the Great Depression. What has the US suffered through lately?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Sunday Night Football was unbearable. The pre-game was nothing but lectures to the Prez and interviews with black men literally trembling and on the verge of tears. Then they finally show the national anthem (you know why) and we get two minutes of heroic sweeps and close-ups of strong black men on their knees and white people locking arms in solidarity, not one even looking at the giant flag on the field. Then the color guy, Chris Collinsworth, comes on and says the Prez should apologize.

I'm pretty much done with football at this point. Love the game, but Jesus Christ the NFL is shoving this shit down our throats like ratings don't matter or something. Or to distract from the CTE crisis that is killing everyone off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm
What has the US suffered through lately?
People being mean to SJWs.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm
Sunday Night Football was unbearable. The pre-game was nothing but lectures to the Prez and interviews with black men literally trembling and on the verge of tears. Then they finally show the national anthem (you know why) and we get two minutes of heroic sweeps and close-ups of strong black men on their knees and white people locking arms in solidarity, not one even looking at the giant flag on the field. Then the color guy, Chris Collinsworth, comes on and says the Prez should apologize.
You just know this will be turned into a highly-emotional sports drama. The Men who Kneeled. 5 Oscars minimum.

Also I wonder how long until people mix this protest footage with some "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette