God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46 pm

I get why during the campaign the mainstream media were attacking Trump on everything, they needed him to come across as a complete monster so Hillary Clinton came across as the lesser of two evils. Are they still doing now just because it's easier to continue the lie then admit the truth?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 pm

I suppose so. I think they were banking on having other shit to make up after a Clinton win but they were stumped and now just continue on cruise control about Trump and Russia. Actual journalism would be way too hard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Trump and Russia
STILL!?
At some point, the CIA needs to put up or shut up. The longer this goes on without ANY evidence, the less credibility the 'MUH RUSSIANS' narrative has (and it had zero to begin with). Nobody wants a repeat of the Iraq War, and nobody gives two fucks about Trump's business deals with Russians (or any other foreigners for that matter). If anything, we'd give the Russians a blowjob for saving us all from Hillary. Only feminizes and hack Hollywood celebswanted that bitch.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 pm

No evidence and going on forever worked for Birthers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:No evidence and going on forever worked for Birthers.
The difference is that they were an outlier and a laughing stock. The Trump Russia stuff is paraded by the entire MSM, even taking laughably dumb shit like pissgate serious.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Well, that only makes it more annoying!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 pm

It feels like these lazy assholes in the MSM really want to just say JUST FUCKING SHOOT TRUMP ALREADY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS! WE DON'T CARE IF MIKE PENCE WILL BE PRESIDENT, MIKE PENCE ISN'T AN INTERNET TROLL! HE DOESN'T USE TWITTER! WE'RE STILL MAD ABOUT ROSIE ODONNELL! JUST SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM! FUCKING SHOOT HIM ALREADY.

Of course, I feel like the so called "nasty women" or whatever the fuck Hilary's supporters call themselves will just shout back "FUCK U NIGGER YOU SHOOT HIM! YOU HAVE ALL THE GUNS AND SOME OF US HAVE JOBS!"

Then it just devolves into a "NO U" "NO U" shouting match and before you know it 2020 rolls around with the Dems completely unprepared again.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 pm

That's what it feels like. They desperately want everybody to think he's Satan and freak the fuck out over people not just plain believing any shit they make up.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:37 pm

The Trump hysteria is just part of the MSM's continuing bitchfit over not getting their way. They didn't get the candidate they were assured would win. You can see this in articles. Rich white bitches talking about being able to tell their daughters that a woman won the white house. Not that Hillary won, but "A Woman." Literally any person with a vagina will do. It was current year +1 dammit and a woman needed to win. The MSM and tumblr promised them it would happen and how dare the harsh reality yank it away from them!

Kill Trump, kill the world, just kill everything because DAMMIT MOM I WANT CHEESY POOFS WAAAAAHHHHH-oh I mean "waaah clinton lost."

A war with Russia sounds like the dumbest shit in the world. Let's go start a fight with a nuclear power. Damn. That'll go great. I didn't realize shitlibs wanted to LARP Fallout.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:The Trump hysteria is just part of the MSM's continuing bitchfit over not getting their way. They didn't get the candidate they were assured would win. You can see this in articles. Rich white bitches talking about being able to tell their daughters that a woman won the white house. Not that Hillary won, but "A Woman." Literally any person with a vagina will do. It was current year +1 dammit and a woman needed to win. The MSM and tumblr promised them it would happen and how dare the harsh reality yank it away from them!

Kill Trump, kill the world, just kill everything because DAMMIT MOM I WANT CHEESY POOFS WAAAAAHHHHH-oh I mean "waaah clinton lost."

A war with Russia sounds like the dumbest shit in the world. Let's go start a fight with a nuclear power. Damn. That'll go great. I didn't realize shitlibs wanted to LARP Fallout.
Never forget that 2016 aka [current year +1] was the year where Alex Jones was the most reliable news source.

THAT is why the MSM are throwing such a shitfit. They are AFRAID as FUCK because the biggest world-wide slander campaign I've ever seen did not work. They told the entire world for months without pause that they are supposed to think that Trump is a racist, sexist and Hitler² and that him being president of the USA would mean the end of the world. And the people didn't listen. They are losing their control of the narrative and they are scared shitless because they have no fucking clue what to do in that case.

We're finally reaching the point again where the state and the media are starting to be afraid of their nation's citizens. As it should be. I want them to shit their pants in tons. I want them to be deathly afraid of the public. I want them to feel like the west is actually becoming a democracy against their will for a globalist dictatorship. And the harder they keep pushing that shit, the more often I want them to break out in cold sweat and look over their shoulder when they walk through the streets.

It's time for the bourgeois to gain respect for the plebs and their wishes and worry about what they will do when they rule against them. They shall fear for their jobs like they never did before. Their autistic screetching is proof that things are going into exactly the direction they need to go.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!