God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:05 pm

CNN is in major damage control mode over Russian BS and is supposedly going to tap the brakes on the subject as a result. More Democrats are coming out saying they need to stop talking about Russia and focus on actual issues. Its apparent this Russia narrative they've been obsessed with since January isn't getting them any traction.

It's nice to see it blow up in their faces. Oh, and the biggest thing to come out of the Comet testimony that all the shitlibs used vacation time to stay home and watch is more hot water for Loretta Lynch.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 am
I'm sure the pro gamergate people will spin this off on vidja games.
What an odd thing to wedge into the subject.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Didn't Trump just try to blame Obama for the Russian melodrama? Sounds like he's throwing a Molotov cocktail on glowing coals.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:05 pm
CNN is in major damage control mode over Russian BS and is supposedly going to tap the brakes on the subject as a result. More Democrats are coming out saying they need to stop talking about Russia and focus on actual issues. Its apparent this Russia narrative they've been obsessed with since January isn't getting them any traction.

It's nice to see it blow up in their faces. Oh, and the biggest thing to come out of the Comet testimony that all the shitlibs used vacation time to stay home and watch is more hot water for Loretta Lynch.
Kek. It's all coming out like we predicted. This Russia shit was their Birther movement. I'm just surprised they finally got caught with their pants down and couldn't spin this as Trump's fault.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm
Didn't Trump just try to blame Obama for the Russian melodrama? Sounds like he's throwing a Molotov cocktail on glowing coals.
He's not blaming anyone, you fucking redditor. Barry has spent his entire 8 years rolling over for the Russians and sucking up to them at every opportunity available. Everything from the uranium selling, to the Iran deal and to the non-existent campaign against Daesh ISIS were all designated to appease Putin in some form or another. Furthermore, Barry knew that Russia had been hacking up shit on the White Hut long before the 2016 presidential election and not once did anything about it, nor did he bother to alert the public.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:39 am

For fuck's sake, I was only asking, I don't keep tabs on the politics of another country.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Why bot? The USA are full of lulz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 am
Barry has spent his entire 8 years rolling over for the Russians and sucking up to them at every opportunity available.
False. Firstly the Uranium deal was the Clintons and secondly Obama's spent his eight years in office doing nothing but goading Putin and the Russians. His non-existent campaign against ISIS was part of that. Assad has land that the globalists want to use to build an oil pipeline. But Assad won't let them use it. So Obama's plan was to let ISIS run rampant in the hope that they would topple Assad and then the US could defeat ISIS and build that oil pipeline on whatever land they want.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Exactly how much oil is in the middle east? Like I know its only considered the holy land because there's a practically limitless supply of it but even they have to run out sooner or later.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm

I'm not sure anybody can tell with absolute certainty how much oil exactly there is in that whole region. It's going to last quite a while still. We won't see them going empty in our lifetimes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!