God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:56 am
I think after trump people will want to see a young guy, maybe not obama exactly but more so the charisma and what he brought when he was first running.
If they had that magical guy they would parade him around already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:39 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:56 am
I think after trump people will want to see a young guy, maybe not obama exactly but more so the charisma and what he brought when he was first running.
A 'white Obama' wouldn't get the Democrats shit. Whites aren't going to vote for him because without minority status to hide behind, all there is is virtue signalling and policy, and whites aren't going to vote for another Obama based on policy. Minorities won't vote for him because he's not a minority. 'Charisma' doesn't mean shit. Trump has charisma. But if he were promising exactly the same shit as the other cuckservative Republicans he would not have won.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 pm

What about some ultimate omega faggot like Castro's son?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:00 pm

John Edwards could have been their Little Potato, but having a second family sort of killed his political career.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 pm
What about some ultimate omega faggot like Castro's son?
Different cultures entirely. Canada's far more liberal, and therefore far more receptive, to someone like Castro's son. Whereas in America he'd probably get eviscerated, especially in the current climate. Maybe ten years ago things would have been different.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Cucknadia has been a junkyard looooooooooooong before Castro's son was even being considered a potential political figure. That goes without saying that they have nothing to live for except being the Royal Crown's bitches. At least Australia has a Republican movement going for them.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am
I respectfully disagree, I think if Trump doesn't do something really life changing, and if the dems get there shit together with a white obama in the next election, it probably will go back to democratic.
How can he when he is fought at every. fucking. point. at. ever. fucking. time?

White Obama? Have you payed attention to the left the past years? Unless the Dems choice isn't a black-latina, pansexual tranny, the left won't vote. And fuck if the right will vote for that (which the Dems can't believe because they are too delusional at this point).

And the left won't vote Republican because Nazi.

USA is pretty much fucked. Can't believe how retarded that country is atm. I mean, Europe is being destroyed by Muslims, but at least they're being destroyed from the outside to the inside. USA is destroyed from the inside.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50 am
USA is pretty much fucked. Can't believe how retarded that country is atm. I mean, Europe is being destroyed by Muslims, but at least they're being destroyed from the outside to the inside. USA is destroyed from the inside.
You really don't think that Europe is being destroyed from the inside?
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 am

I'd say at least the Dems need to split off into autists and slightly less autistic ones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50 am
Unless the Dems choice isn't a black-latina, pansexual tranny, the left won't vote. And fuck if the right will vote for that (which the Dems can't believe because they are too delusional at this point).

And the left won't vote Republican because Nazi.
Don't believe the small minority of tumblr users that want that, most democrats are your voting class parents who are saying Trump is going to destroy the world.

Here's a list of possible candidates, and even I admit it's a little bleak for them (Al Franken? Fucking lul), however this Cory Booker looks like someone that would fit my idea of what they would want, he's half black which would appease everyone, he's young and has a strong social media so he has the young vote and just fits the look for the older democratic vote.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/democr ... 20-n746781

Honestly I hate this thread, it's very red pill, and It's hard for someone in the middle (and doesn't super care) to discuss it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]