God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Protesting the national anthem should get you fired immediately. You earn millions playing some sport, keep your shit to yourself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 pm
Protesting the national anthem should get you fired immediately. You earn millions playing some sport, keep your shit to yourself.
Well the faggot that started it is out of a job and is essentially a full-time SJW now. His unemployment is due to him being a shit player though. His white knights always neglect to mention that he was benched and lost his spot as a QB before he ever started his protest, because they want everyone to think he's being oppressed for his beliefs.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:59 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm
Though I don't think it was clever to get triggered by kneeing athletes. People will Streisand Effect the fuck out of that.
Its already as big of story as could be beforehand. Every Sunday the biggest sports headlines were "XX niggers kneeled during the anthem today."

This will probably make more players take part, which will just piss of NFL fans even more.

I guarantee NFL corporate wants this shit to go away. As much as they pay lip service to supporting it because they have to, it IS regardless of what that fag Goodell says, costing them massive viewer numbers.
Naw, they want this controversy. They don't even show the anthem on tv, so the only reason we even know who kneeled is when the sideline reporter breaks in during the game to breathlessly report for five minutes on who took a knee and why, giving their life story and reason for doing so and painting them up like fucking selfless heroes. Goodell's clearly supporting it because everyone hates him and he's hoping to get brownie points from the players so the owners can't replace him without facing questions about whether they're doing it for his "activism".

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:54 pm

The best part about Kaepernick is that he grew up extremely privileged. Adopted into a rich white family and went to private schools.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Nothing like a rich celebrity to tell everyone else how privileged they are.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 am

The way of the SJW. Privileged, rich, lived his/her entire life completely trouble-free.
No matter how shit things are, if you're protesting the nation you should either leave or get executed. No matter how shit things are here, I will live and die in this country. Because I'll either help make things better or die trying. Anti-nationalism is the root of all evil.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 am

There's a reason why "stick to sports" exist. Nearly every athlete, coach, and sports writer just parrots what's been said by MSNBC, Vox, GQ, etc.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 am
There's a reason why "stick to sports" exist. Nearly every athlete, coach, and sports writer just parrots what's been said by MSNBC, Vox, GQ, etc.
Fucking dumb blacks
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 am

I want to hear about how oppressed the person with the private jet and million dollars a year paycheck is in America.

Please, tell me all about why you feel super sad about the national anthem, handegg man who will make enough money in a few years to live off the rest of his life.

Much like DSP, none of these fuckers would have any of what they have now if they hadn't been born in a first-world, developed country where recreation can be a multi-million dollar industry. But plz, cry about trump moar and how bad america is for you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 am
Fucking dumb blacks
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!