God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm
I think Trump's minister roulette caused two vacant spots in the senate (or wherever), which re-elections filled with Republicans again.
It was five. They won five special elections.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/ ... index.html

The fact that its CNN is not the point, the fact is its Mitch McConnell being scum of the earth. If Trump has him publicly skinned alive and nailed to an upside down cross I'll buy $200 worth of "Trump 2020" merch.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

I don't know how liberals can keep up the Russian collusion bullshit when Trump seems to be the thorn in Putin side in Syria. The tension between the US and Russia hasn't been this tense since before the wall fell.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Nobody sensible actually believes it. My mother's a staunch lefty, once told me her belief that Trump wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa, says exactly the same for Farage and probably Le Pen too and even she doesn't believe the Russia bullshit.

The Democrats keep on at it because the alternative is they admit they were wrong and that they've lost the trust of the people and they need to fix the party. The alternative is hard work, basically, and the Democrats can't be bothered to do it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:59 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm
I think Trump's minister roulette caused two vacant spots in the senate (or wherever), which re-elections filled with Republicans again.
It was five. They won five special elections.
Then of course the literal shaking is justified.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm
I don't know how liberals can keep up the Russian collusion bullshit when Trump seems to be the thorn in Putin side in Syria. The tension between the US and Russia hasn't been this tense since before the wall fell.
They want to lure us all into a false sense of security.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:21 pm
My mother's a staunch lefty, once told me her belief that Trump wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa
Impossible. It would be more sensible to give Porto Rico statehood and move all the blacks to there.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:50 pm

Whaddaya think Liberia is for? The USA should've pulled through with that attempt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 am

That was back when we only had a few niggers, now we have millions. Niggers only ruin their own neighborhoods. I'm more concerned out the impending Muslim problem.
SpoilerShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:50 pm
Whaddaya think Liberia is for? The USA should've pulled through with that attempt.
It was voluntary. Unsurprisingly only a small handful of freed slaves actually wanted to go back to Africa. Can't blame them. Africa's a shithole and Liberia's certainly no exception.
Kugelfisch wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 am

Liberia actually has a similar flag, a copy of the White House and niggers enslaving niggers to grow cotton.

Now it's a country of mob war and cannibalism.
SpoilerShow