God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm

So I couldn't sleep the other night, so I decided to watch some TV and switched on SNL. Makes sense, right?

It was so. fucking. dumb.

10 min of a Trump intro.
10 min of Ryan Gosling saying he saved jazz.
5 min of a skit. I think.
10 min news of the week and it was all Trump bashing. How he didn't highhandedly save Santa Costa? Puarto Rico? That USA Spanish island thing. Obama repeal non-repeal. And two other things.
A decent Avatar papyrus font skit.
And another thing, I honesty don't remember, and it was two days ago or something.
Then it ended.

Holy. Fuck. And I have no doubt it's this shit, and this much about Trump every time. I bet it's pretty much like The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, which is all Trump and never funny.

That's my Trump post.

Edit: Oh. This thread died. Uh... hmm... Manafourt was indicted.

Still nothing connected with Trump. Although this got way more news in half a day than the DNC connection to PissGate.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm
So I couldn't sleep the other night, so I decided to watch some TV and switched on SNL. Makes sense, right?

10 min of a Trump intro.
10 min news of the week and it was all Trump bashing. How he didn't highhandedly save Santa Costa? Puarto Rico? That USA Spanish island thing. Obama repeal non-repeal. And two other things.
And another thing, I honesty don't remember, and it was two days ago or something.
Then it ended.

Holy. Fuck. And I have no doubt it's this shit, and this much about Trump every time. I bet it's pretty much like The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, which is all Trump and never funny.

That's my Trump post.

Still nothing connected with Trump. Although this got way more news in half a day than the DNC connection to PissGate.
SNL has been unfunny for decades now. They will never produce something this funny again:

phpBB [video]
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:27 am

Remember, it's the show that employed Jimmy "Screws Up On Purpose" Fallon and that fatass from Good Burger. They don't know comedy.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:37 am

Auli wrote:

10 min of a Trump intro.
Then it ended.

Hrm, that's interesting, because what I saw of SNL during the election was pretty funny and, while not neutral per se, at least was willing to fire some shots at Hillary and the Democrats while they were making fun of Trump.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:05 am

They got to pretend to be humble. Now that Trump has won it's a war. You can't poke fun at yourself anymore if you're the sorest fucking loser there is.
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am
SNL has been unfunny for decades now. They will never produce something this funny again:

phpBB [video]
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:11 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am
Auli wrote:

10 min of a Trump intro.
Then it ended.

That's my Trump post.

phpBB [video]
What is the video, i can't seem to watch any WEBM here
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:13 am

What, doesn't anyone else remember all those hilarious Obama sketches that ranked up there with Carvey's Bush or Hartman's Clinton?

Oh, right, it was racist to even slightly mock Obama.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:38 am

The main thing to remember is that it might have been racist to mock Obama but people still did plenty. The liberal media just did it far less than everyone else.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:56 am

Stranger wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:38 am
The main thing to remember is that it might have been racist to mock Obama but people still did plenty. The liberal media just did it far less than everyone else.
Even the Cucknadian MSM did
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:37 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:13 am
What, doesn't anyone else remember all those hilarious Obama sketches that ranked up there with Carvey's Bush or Hartman's Clinton?

Oh, right, it was racist to even slightly mock Obama.
I thought this one was good: