God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm
Or to distract from the CTE crisis that is killing everyone off.
https://niketalk.com/media/peter-griffi ... 1500088860
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:56 pm

CTE at :50. Concussions fuck you up, make you go insane and/or kill everyone. Aaron Hernandez played in the league for 3 years and had more CTE than brain. Goodell spent years covering it up and harassing anyone who tried to speak out.

tl;dr: all nfl players have terrible brain injury that will make them go insane before killing themselves.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 am

Just like Chris beniot
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:24 am

Personally, I don't really care if someone stands or kneels for the National Anthem. That said, it is irritating for someone to decide to try to use what's supposed to be a fun sporting event to try to make political statements.

Although, I do wonder. Do other countries traditionally start our their major sporting events with the playing of the national anthem? I don't know if that's something that's commonplace or if it's relatively unique to the US.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:43 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:24 am
Personally, I don't really care if someone stands or kneels for the National Anthem. That said, it is irritating for someone to decide to try to use what's supposed to be a fun sporting event to try to make political statements.

Although, I do wonder. Do other countries traditionally start our their major sporting events with the playing of the national anthem? I don't know if that's something that's commonplace or if it's relatively unique to the US.
It happens here, i don't know if every time but it does happens
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 am

I don't care what your stupid bullshit deal is as long as you don't make me pay attention to it.

These National Faggot League players are fucking that up by forcing me to see bullshit headlines about how they sat instead of standing. "Stunning and Brave."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:19 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 am
Just like Chris beniot
I never considered it until now, but according to Wikipedia:
Other tests conducted on Benoit's brain tissue revealed severe chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), and damage to all four lobes of the brain....

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 am
I don't care what your stupid bullshit deal is as long as you don't make me pay attention to it.

These National Faggot League players are fucking that up by forcing me to see bullshit headlines about how they sat instead of standing. "Stunning and Brave."
Standing up is HARD WORK and oppressive. I know because Spoony told me.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm
What has the US suffered through lately?
People being mean to SJWs.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm
Sunday Night Football was unbearable. The pre-game was nothing but lectures to the Prez and interviews with black men literally trembling and on the verge of tears. Then they finally show the national anthem (you know why) and we get two minutes of heroic sweeps and close-ups of strong black men on their knees and white people locking arms in solidarity, not one even looking at the giant flag on the field. Then the color guy, Chris Collinsworth, comes on and says the Prez should apologize.
You just know this will be turned into a highly-emotional sports drama. The Men who Kneeled. 5 Oscars minimum.

Also I wonder how long until people mix this protest footage with some "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!".
I would pay no less than $13.75 to witness the miracle of a motion picture known as “The Men Who Kneeled: They Got Down on Their Knees and Pleased Jesus.” It’ll be bigger than Avatar.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 am
I want to hear about how oppressed the person with the private jet and million dollars a year paycheck is in America.

Please, tell me all about why you feel super sad about the national anthem, handegg man who will make enough money in a few years to live off the rest of his life.

Much like DSP, none of these fuckers would have any of what they have now if they hadn't been born in a first-world, developed country where recreation can be a multi-million dollar industry. But plz, cry about trump moar and how bad america is for you.
Of course, one of the many ironies about these people protesting is that they don’t realize how lucky they are to live in a country where they actually have the freedom to protest the government; in so many other countries they and their families would’ve disappeared if they pulled that National Anthem shit and bitched about how oppressed they are on TV and Twitter.
I'm so mad about people's freedom to say "Fuck my country," that I want to show them other countries where they get executed for saying "fuck my country," even though the entire point of free speech is to not have the burden of worrying about whether or not my government will kill me for saying "fuck my country." Also, racists should have free speech!
It's almost like people have nuanced opinions and aren't perfect, or something.

What an absolutely earth shattering revelation!