God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:24 am

His "You vote for this or I'll keep Obamacare forever!" tantrum was kinda funny.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:His "You vote for this or I'll keep Obamacare forever!" tantrum was kinda funny.
It's kind of true though. If Obamacare isn't replaced or defeated during his presidency, there's every chance of it becoming so enshrined in US law that it'll never be removed. Unless Trump has an amazing presidency, the next president will be a democrat for sure, which means at least 4 years of Obamacare. Probably 8. Trump was the first conservative candidate to win since Dubya Jr. and he's probably the last chance for a lot of conservatives to get shit passed, replaced or amended for a long-ass time. No establishment conservative candidate has a chance of winning in today's political climate, which btw is why Trump did win.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Goes to show that the Cuckservatives don't actually care about what laws are passed but that they are the ones that do it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:And I do think that he actually wants to fulfill them. That's really why I wanted him to win, I do believe he believes in what he said and promised.
Was he opportunist and populist? Sure. But he comes off as very honest.
Yeah, but wanting to do something and being the right man to do it are two very different things. Trump could do a lot more shit if he didn't waste time on Twitter and Mar-a-Lago. He is his own biggest enemy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm

I find it all very depressing. Trump got elected because everyone thought the problem was a lack of will, but now that he's trying to do the things he promised it's become clear will matters very little. His own part--hell, even his own government--is fighting him tooth and nail on everything, and even if he gets a second term everything will be so backlogged in the courts he'll get very little done.

And you know that wall ain't happening. I'll bet it doesn't even get started.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:34 pm

All that is showing nicely that it's a two class system just like here in Germany. There are the politicians and the plebs. The politicians do whatever the fuck they want to.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Guest wrote:I find it all very depressing. Trump got elected because everyone thought the problem was a lack of will, but now that he's trying to do the things he promised it's become clear will matters very little. His own part--hell, even his own government--is fighting him tooth and nail on everything, and even if he gets a second term everything will be so backlogged in the courts he'll get very little done.

And you know that wall ain't happening. I'll bet it doesn't even get started.
That's not depressing at all. That's exactly why I voted Trump. :D

Imagine how fucked we'd have been if Hillary won and both parties had been united in their desire to fuck over the working class.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 am

Rushy wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:And I do think that he actually wants to fulfill them. That's really why I wanted him to win, I do believe he believes in what he said and promised.
Was he opportunist and populist? Sure. But he comes off as very honest.
Yeah, but wanting to do something and being the right man to do it are two very different things. Trump could do a lot more shit if he didn't waste time on Twitter and Mar-a-Lago.
Moreso the latter. It's the golfing that irks me. The twitter doesn't bother me because everyone shitposts and says dumb shit on twitter (see also: Blobby). But if people are calculating he's spent more time golfing in the past however months than Obama did his entire Presidency (which I find a little hard to believe thus far), that is very suspect.

I said this on the other board, but I can't believe someone as functionally retarded as Kellyanne Conway was his campaign manager. Either she used up her brain cells doing that or Trump actually did and just wanted to give teh wimmens credit for it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:49 am

What is it with US presidents and golfing anyway? Dubya, Obama, Trump and likely everyone else.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:06 am

fuck if I know. All I do know is Carlin is on point with Golf.