God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 am

Jesus Christ, that sick pull on condoning violence. How fucked up is that? "You don't agree with us on gun control, so it makes sense you should get shot." The shitlibs try to make every shooting all about gun control, ignoring that in this case, it was the hysterical rhetoric of the left that most likely convinced that shitlib nutter to go shoot the guy.

So what, nobody should be able to legally own guns because some massive faggot went REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and shot a guy? What would he have done instead? Probably grab a carving knife or machete and try to do the same thing. Yeah, gun control works super well to stop people from being violent and committing crimes, see the beautiful land of Yuropeistan with their peaceful muslims.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 am
Jesus Christ, that sick pull on condoning violence. How fucked up is that? "You don't agree with us on gun control, so it makes sense you should get shot."
That is the go-to "argument" from ultra anti-gun people. Check out every video on YT talking pro-gun ever. I guarantee you that you'll find a comment within ten seconds going "If you're for guns you should shoot yourself".
If you own a gun you could possibly, maybe kill somebody. So logically you should absolutely, definitely be killed.
You can't even argue with morons like that. All hope is lost for people so retarded.

True story: I read a German article about types of knives legal and illegal to carry. Some twat in the comments goes legit "nobody needs a knife". The second-most basic tool after the hammer. Nobody needs it, according to her. Something every person uses every day. The ignorance knows no bounds.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am

In order to accidentally shoot someone with a gun I own, I would have to load a magazine, as in put bullets into it individually. Then I would have to put the loaded magazine IN THE GUN even though I'm not at the range and have nothing near me I would want to shoot. Then I would have to COCK the gun, even though there's nothing near me that I want to shoot. And then I would have to leave the gun somewhere where a kid or teenager or somebody could pick it up and use it.

I'm very uncomfortable with leaving a gun anywhere in open view, even when I know it's unloaded and the ammunition is stored elsewhere. The entire situation seems impossible to me. Usually when someone gets shot with a gun accidentally, it's because they were doing something very fucking stupid with their gun, or they left it where kids could find it. If you don't have kids, it's pretty hard to have a mishap.

And even then, my dad had fucking massive piles of guns everywhere when I was growing up and there were never any accidents because he was careful and us kids understood not to fuck with guns.

Should owning a dog be illegal because some dogs bite people and kill them? I would argue it's easier to control a gun's ability to inflict violence than to control your dog.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 am

"Nobody needs a knife" fucking cuckbaroness.

Try opening packages, you dozy cunt.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 am
"Nobody needs a knife" fucking cuckbaroness.

Try opening packages, you dozy cunt.
Right? Even saying utterly retarded shit like nobody needs to carry a knife in the public. Bitch, my store is public, do you know how often I need a knife a day? Oh noes, the knife I carry is illegal to carry outside of a range or workplace! So what?
I pride myself on having not a single blunt knife in my home. You find a knife when I'm around, you bet your ass it's razor sharp.
But of course there's a legal alternative. I could just carry a boxcutter. Even sharper and I could fuck somebody up even worse with it, plus break the blade inside somebody.

There's nothing that riles me up more than dipshits being anti-gun owner in Germany. Do you know through how many hoops you gotta jump to be even illegible for gun ownership over here? You must've been a law-abiding citizen for your entire life. No crime entry ever. Ever! Had a fistfight as a teenager and the fuzz got involved? You're out! Stole? You're out! Ever had medication for mental disorders? You're out! Gun owners here are the cleanest citizens you could possibly ever meet. They have never done anything illegal their entire life. Not just crimes, even misdemeanors can mean you're not illegible ever if it's been big enough. Not paying for child support would be enough or going much too fast on the road.

So for the entirety of my life I've been a perfect citizen, as far as the law is concerned. Who is some dumb cunt to tell me the privilege I get for that should not exist? Who is the twat to demand I shouldn't be allowed to do a sport I like? What does a cunt think she has as power to demand people not carry the most essential tool in human history just because of her fucking fee fees?

I consider carrying a knife a basic human right. Even the plebs in feudal times were allowed to carry any kind of knife at all times. This society is devolving into plebs being more poorly equipped than cavemen were.
Go topple the system! I dare you fuckers! There will always be a period of turmoil and the lawful good won't be on your side since they are gun owners. Good luck dealing with shit during that time. I don't see myself defending you.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:47 am

I used to open and close packages all day. Absolutely necessary to have a knife and I would argue it was necessary to have a knife that opened one-handed, because I always had shit in my other hand. One-hand openers are illegal in a lot of cucked countries.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:09 am

Germany is one of them. But hey, I could carry a way longer knife with a fixed blade. The reason? There is none.
You could hold somebody with one hand and open the knife with the other hand is the legal reasoning but then a knife that doesn't need to be opened at all does the job just as well. Even better one could argue. I wouldn't want to stab somebody with my Benchmade 940. It has no hilt and is really sharp. I'd likely cut my fingers really bad. But the legal fixed blade knife I could carry that is allowed to be a good deal longer? Hell yeah I could stab somebody with that confident I wouldn't hurt myself even in a struggle.

There's a loophole, of course. All I need is a recognized interest for carrying the knife. At my job I have that. I can't carry a fixed blade in the store and a boxcutter won't help you in emergency situations where you have to cut something sturdy as it would break and if you only have one hand free. So at work I can carry whatever the fuck I want.
Even better, outside of opening hours there is no carrying. Private property and business rooms are excluded from carrying laws just the same as a gun range. So I could even "carry" a gun in a holster in my store when it's not open to the public.
When somebody breaks into my store I might just so happen that I have a gun on my person when I'm checking out if it's a false alarm. Should I need to defend myself I can use any means available to me at the time, there is no legality or illegality in that case.
At home there's no carrying either. So if somebody breaks into my home or store it might just so happen that I have a gun on my person and it might just so happen that I felt so threatened that I couldn't think of any other means of self defense than the .357 flatheads on my hip.

Very unlikely things to happen but you never know with coincidences like that, right?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Jesus Christ, that sick pull on condoning violence. How fucked up is that? "You don't agree with us on gun control, so it makes sense you should get shot." The shitlibs try to make every shooting all about gun control, ignoring that in this case, it was the hysterical rhetoric of the left that most likely convinced that shitlib nutter to go shoot the guy.
The speed at which they're dismantling themselves his hilarious.

Also: "“It is insensitive and I don’t care. You want me to be politically correct? I don’t have time for that anymore". Srsly? You guys were all about the pc crap!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:47 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:02 pm
Thing is, you need a two-thirds majority to impeach. So even if, say, Trump did what Clinton did and lied under oath about an affair, he'd need pretty much all the Republicans to turn traitor for him to be successfully impeached.
A lot of the Republican establishment hates his guts for conquering their party and making their golden boy Jeb! look like the idiotic manchild he really was. Don't be surprised if they are more than happy to turn on him to get Pence in there.
Even if all the Senators and Congressmen who turned on him for those Access Hollywood tapes turned on him again, it wouldn't be enough. Also keep in mind that most of those people then subsequently pussied out and re-endorsed him, so I imagine impeachment proceedings would go similarly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
The speed at which they're dismantling themselves his hilarious.

Also: "“It is insensitive and I don’t care. You want me to be politically correct? I don’t have time for that anymore". Srsly? You guys were all about the pc crap!
Political correctness is good when referring to groups of people that liberals like, but bad when talking about or addressing groups of people liberals don't like. It's why shitlibs have no problem laughing at white trash living in trailer parks, but get triggered out the ass when someone points at a violent muslim being violent as a reason why they don't like Islam. Shitlibs love their fucking white trash stereotypes and jokes.

I mean, I don't really care because I make fun of white trash too. I have more than enough of them in my family tree. :lol: But we shit on everyone here. Shitlibs can get brutal as fuck (Melania Trump) when they hate someone and want to make jokes about what they see as an acceptable target. I mean, they'll go way beyond the boundaries of what most would consider decent. But it's not cool if you even slightly make a humorous remark about some group that they have a boner for. Like Jizzslamists.
RAPEMAN wrote: