God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 am
Doesn't Mexico have a wall on their southern border for exactly the reason Trump wants a wall towards Mexico?

They don't actually have a border wall on the Mexico-Guatemala border. It's been discussed though, and they've got fences. Basically, the Mexicans don't want the cartels coming in from Guatemala, Colombia and pretty much the rest of South America. But of course, it's okay for the Mexican cartels to come to America, the Mexican leadership have even argued that it's their right.
Auli wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:59 am
I really like how Hillary is fucking complaining about being scared on the debate-stage when Trump walked around looking at her.
I think the best part of that is that she believed, or at least let people think she believed, that Trump actually wanted to grab her dried up cunt, when not even her own husband wants to.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

If Hillary will try to run for a 2020 spot, I don't have any doubts she will:

a) Leave Bill (not really, but faking)and claim abuse and shit for victim-bucks
b) come out as a letter or two from the LGBTQ+ (or now actually known as LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP)
c) pretend to have cancer or something for sympathy-bucks
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 pm
I think the best part of that is that she believed, or at least let people think she believed, that Trump actually wanted to grab her dried up cunt, when not even her own husband wants to.
Yeah I'm sure the man with the wife 30 years his junior would really wanna touch a 70 year old women.

Forget her gender, anyone with this much of a victim mentality should never be put in charge of a nation, especially not the United States.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm

She's been a fuckup and a twat since forever. I really don't have the slightest idea how she remained a politician all this time because I'm sure most people even in her party hate her.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 pm

I think the only way people can stand her is if she represents some shit that's politically favorable to them, like "she's a woman and we want a woman to be president."

She's a fucking avatar for people to project shit on. People didn't like her when Billo was president and nothing she's done since has made her seem any less shitty.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm
Terrible idea since average voters don't like the idea of voting in someone who might keel over at any moment. Hell that was a problem with Bernie as well.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Hilldawg did her Unicuck thesis on none other than Saul Alinsky, so of course she shares the bill (no pun intented) with Barry Soetoro as being the two main faces of modern liberalism. Progressive social engineers really couldn't have made a better choice; they're both inept entitled failures with perpetual-aggrivement mentalities. They never accomplished anything on their own; they had the democrat-media complex pretty much spoonfeed them with public offices.

However, I do admit Hilldawg in particular fascinates me more than the Kenyan. Not necessarily because of her character (or lack thereof), but because her hilariously myopic Hillarycare project was one of the main reasons why Dems started to bleed seats all over the country since 1994. She is for all intents and purposes the main person responsible for their national demise, and yet they insist on spoonfeeding her with the 2020 nomination. It would seem that Cultural Marxism does have a self-destruct button after all. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:01 pm

It's mind-blowing. They should've fucking buried her ten miles deep. They are so eager to throw each other under the bus, yet the one person that they absolutely should pour tons of shit on they refuse to get rid of.
Trump would've lost against basically anyone else. The media, despite losing traction, could've presented absolutely everyone better. Everyone would've done better in speeches. It speaks volumes about the desolate state of the Democrats that they keep her around.

2020 my ass. She's got no chance at all. If America dislikes one thing it's losers and Hilldawg carries an L that large I can see it from my living room.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm
She doesn't need to pretend to be ill
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm
She's been a fuckup and a twat since forever.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm
I really don't have the slightest idea how she remained a politician all this time
You've kind of answered your own question.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:59 am

Not really. If there's one thing high office politicians love to do it is backstabbing those in their way. Hilldawg wasn't the one calling the shots ever. She is propped up and has been since Obongo times. She's an artificially important politician that requires fuckloads of effort to even keep in the public eye. I mean, do you even know what she's doing right now? Do you care?
You'll prop up a politician and support them if there's something in it for you. With Hilldawg there isn't jack shit in for you. You'll strain your PR department to try and make her seem just somewhat alright and still fail. The first failure the natural course would've been to ditch her harder than a jizz rag you find in the stowaway in your newly-rented apartment. But yet that didn't happen. She ought to be persona non grata by now and yet they hold on to her. It's bizarre.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!