God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:08 pm

He should start a reality show to search for candidates to fill his vacant seats.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:19 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/poll- ... ttesville/

It's almost as if shitlibs won't get the memo and acknowledge that literally no one likes them and they will never get back into power.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Will they ever quit that opinion polling nonsense? Wasn't the "Hilldog be at 90% win rate, niggas!" failure enough?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:19 pm
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/poll- ... ttesville/

It's almost as if shitlibs won't get the memo and acknowledge that literally no one likes them and they will never get back into power.
I said in the past, but they had a big chance after Trump won and have been wasting it so far. It's to the point I'd be tempted to call their childish tantrums a result of Trump 4D Checkers, to ensure himself another term.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 am
I said in the past, but they had a big chance after Trump won and have been wasting it so far. It's to the point I'd be tempted to call their childish tantrums a result of Trump 4D Checkers, to ensure himself another term.
I strongly disagree. Libs never had a big chance then or before because they don't know how to efficiently convey their positions (or lack thereof) without extensive Pizza Media agitprop. Remember that Dems lost the house and senate in 1994 after fourty two years of control because they thought they could get away with gun grabbing and Hillarycare. Speaking of which, it's interesting that they're still obsessed with lauding that bitch even thought she is for all intents and purposes the main one responsible for their national demise since then.

Libs also still gloat about how they took back the house in 2006, but it was all stolen valor and they have no real accomplishments. Democrats were only able to capture Congress thanks to the Blue Dog Democrats like Jim Webb. Jim Webb even supplied the response to Bush's state of the union in 2007. After 2008, the Democrats did what they could to shove the blue dogs out the doggie door because MUH DIVERSITY and MUH FEELS. In 2015, Webb was pretty much persona non grata in his own party, just nine years after dozens of celebratory articles were written about him and the blue dogs. Just an example of how hard to the Reddit side the Democrats have sprinted since the 2000s.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am

I respectfully disagree, I think if Trump doesn't do something really life changing, and if the dems get there shit together with a white obama in the next election, it probably will go back to democratic.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am
I respectfully disagree, I think if Trump doesn't do something really life changing, and if the dems get there shit together with a white obama in the next election, it probably will go back to democratic.
I have to respectfully state that you are delusional. A white Obama is the absolute last thing they need, or want, especially since the voters only liked Obama to begin with because he was black.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:56 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am
I have to respectfully state that you are delusional. A white Obama is the absolute last thing they need, or want, especially since the voters only liked Obama to begin with because he was black.
I think after trump people will want to see a young guy, maybe not obama exactly but more so the charisma and what he brought when he was first running.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 am

John Flynt 4 President.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 am
John Flynt 4 President.
That's exactly what will give Trump another term. Some fucking tumblrspawn or Hillary again would seal it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome