God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 pm

So now Trump is directly under investigation. German media opened a massive keg about that as if he's in deep shit now.
Feels very "the boy who cried wolf" to me. Libshits going "Yeah, but this time it's serious! Impeachment any moment now! I know it didn't work the last dozens of times but this time surely it will work!".
Some niggas need some Jesus. These niggas need some Vaas to tell them the definition of insanity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

We'll have to see. So far the left have made a big fuss over absolutely nothing, and revealed more how buttblasted they still are about the election results. No doubt they'd love to uncover proof that Trump/Russia personally burned every winning Hillary Clinton vote before pissing on the statue of Liberty and raping Michelle Obama.

Maybe there is some dirt to find and maybe they'll uncover it, but they've cried wolf so many times now that I'd seriously doubt anything they claimed to have uncovered. Whatever the result, I want them to be forced to take their case into a court and provide some real proof if they want to claim someone is breaking laws.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:25 pm
Over 50 shots and he only made 4 hits. That's some weak ass shit
50?! And Mitch McConnell wasn't one of the 4? Jesus, stick to single player, scrub.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
He had two cops shooting at him almost immediately.

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Post by (ง •̀_•́)ง » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 am

The conservatives want to get rid of him at all cost. If they won't find anything they will just make something up. It's most likely because he is uncontrollable unlike Bush. They used him to win the election and he could have stayed by playing ball but he decided not to.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:39 pm
Which is why you have homeland security guys tackle the shit out of anyone even coming close to the podium if you're not completely retarded.
I watched a documentation on US presidents and remember how some security guy said to a president right before he had his speech: "remember to duck behind the podium when someone shots at you, it's bulletproof" lol

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
That's about as accurate as that supermarket shooter last week.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 pm
So now Trump is directly under investigation. German media opened a massive keg about that as if he's in deep shit now.
Feels very "the boy who cried wolf" to me. Libshits going "Yeah, but this time it's serious! Impeachment any moment now! I know it didn't work the last dozens of times but this time surely it will work!".
Some niggas need some Jesus. These niggas need some Vaas to tell them the definition of insanity.
Your local media must be very boring to read and watch if they think the Liberal Russopobia fever is newsworthy. Considering the never-ending coverups of rapefugee crimes, I guess they have to make up for the lost airtime somehow! :lol:

Anyway, there's nothing to investigate. Every senator that gave a flying fuck about it straight up said there is not a single piece of evidence to be found. At this point, it's obvious to everyone that the nontroversy is just a vehicle for Democrats to remain barely relevant by doing absolutely nothing useful. Seven months in, and they still have nothing. They don't have an agenda, a message, nor even a strategy of how they are going to go forward.....besides attacking and murdering anyone who is even vaguely right-of-center, of course. :roll:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 am

(ง •̀_•́)ง wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 am
The conservatives want to get rid of him at all cost. If they won't find anything they will just make something up. It's most likely because he is uncontrollable unlike Bush. They used him to win the election and he could have stayed by playing ball but he decided not to.
They always hated him and we said so through the election. They'd love to get rid of him, but they still would have to prove it in court. Which is why you see them saying there's nothing illegal.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 am
(ง •̀_•́)ง wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 am
They always hated him and we said so through the election. They'd love to get rid of him, but they still would have to prove it in court. Which is why you see them saying there's nothing illegal.
I sorta want to agree with this, but trump is being a good straw man and passing all the things the republicans have been trying to get rid of like obamacare and net neutrality. I think they will ride it out the 4 years even if they do hate him,.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 am

It wouldn't surprise me if judges or whatnot will lie and cheat Trump to get impeached.

I'm not familiar with American court, but is there a way to get Trump impeached by just blackmailing all the judges to say: "Lock him up!"?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.