God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:12 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 am
Race relations in the anglosphere amount to racebaiting for votes and trying to make white people feel as shitty as possible for guiltbucks/guilt votes. The black politicians know very well what they're doing.

I'm not about to feel bad about some shit I never did, especially not when the asshole telling me how bad I should feel was never themselves enslaved.

I keep hearing people say "America needs to have a conversation about race." Yea, like a conversation can happen with a billion people all at once.
"Conversation" = "I need to shout and preach at you about how you are racist for six fucking hours."

Nobody wants to have a conversation about race. People just want to scream at each other and screech autistically about race. And I'm not leaving the right wing out of it either. Some of the memenazis want to preach their muh white genocide just as much as the shitlibs want to preach Whitey Bad. Even if it wasn't all retarded lies and delusion, it's fucking boring to listen to.

IMO the best thing for the race debate is people go on living their lives, we deal with race issues as they crop up and don't put undue emphasis on race. As the people who remember racism/slavery grow older and die off, we'll either gradually reduce racism or we'll invent some totally new way to be racist. Besides, it's not like shitlibs have a nuanced perspective on racism. Now many black people are bigoted against gays and transsexuals? How many black people hate chinese and korean people? This isn't colonial america and white people don't own slaves anymore. I don't want to listen to people cry about how hard their lives are when most people have hard lives. Fuck off. Life sucks and then you die.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:12 am
How many black people are bigoted against gays and transsexuals? How many black people hate chinese and korean people?
Fuckin tell me about it, some black people are worse than the cucks on Fox News.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:45 am

Lefties get triggered over Trump dumping fish food in a pond.
I already was fed up and angry with the MSM but now i'm mad, Is there any media that isn't bullshit and lies or at least try to not be that stuff
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:33 am

They're a parody of themselves at this point.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:09 am

Poonoo wrote:

Nice repost not even a full page later faggot
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:11 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 am
Poonoo wrote:

I already was fed up and angry with the MSM but now i'm mad, Is there any media that isn't bullshit and lies or at least try to not be that stuff
The weird thing is, even if this WAS true, it is such a petty thing to whine about. Either way they weren't going to come off well, but the fact that they were lying as well as getting outraged over nothing makes them look dumber than usual.
Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:09 am
Nice repost not even a full page later faggot
The video I linked is translated into Australian.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:55 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:11 am
The video I linked is translated into Australian.
I am actually worn out enough from work that I almost clicked on it to hear what that other language sounded like.

That's enough internet for me tonight.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:55 pm

The Koi thing... holy. fuck.

The leftist media actually managed to manipulate Trump feeding fish. And they manipulated it.

The Asian-guy threw in his whole shit before Trump, but the camera was zoomed in on Trump while it happened.

Come on... holy fucking shit how fucking retarded can you get?!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm

This has been my favorite thing to come from the koi thing.

https://i.imgur.com/TfHdznz.jpg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm
This has been my favorite thing to come from the koi thing.

https://i.imgur.com/TfHdznz.jpg
You just know that if Trump came anywhere close to that one 1:1 scale Gundam replica, they would write some bullshit about new WMDs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette