God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Stranger

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:05 pm
Autism is really overused
"Autism," as an insult, is going the same way that, "retard," and, "faggot," went. It's being overused to the point that it's lost all meaning, is borderline offensive (but isn't because people don't mean it the way offended idiots interpret it), and is pretty much as impactful as the word, "fuck."

"Weaponized Autism," is really the only funny meme to crop up from this new wave of replacing the word, "stupid," or, "idiot," with something else. Eventually it'll become normalized and you'll see something else being used. Give it a few years. Or just hope that some z-list internet celebrity with a mental illness that isn't autism does something really noteworthy so that people start associating their illness with stupidity and we start hearing a different word, I guess.

Speaking of retarded, though, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that tictac lives in a shitlib fallout zone. Can't remember very clearly if it's Commiefornia or Arizona but I do distinctly remember him saying he'd be fine with nuking Commiefornia even though he lives there.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:05 pm
Autism is really overused
"Autism," as an insult, is going the same way that, "retard," and, "faggot," went. It's being overused to the point that it's lost all meaning, is borderline offensive (but isn't because people don't mean it the way offended idiots interpret it), and is pretty much as impactful as the word, "fuck."

"Weaponized Autism," is really the only funny meme to crop up from this new wave of replacing the word, "stupid," or, "idiot," with something else. Eventually it'll become normalized and you'll see something else being used. Give it a few years. Or just hope that some z-list internet celebrity with a mental illness that isn't autism does something really noteworthy so that people start associating their illness with stupidity and we start hearing a different word, I guess.

Speaking of retarded, though, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that tictac lives in a shitlib fallout zone. Can't remember very clearly if it's Commiefornia or Arizona but I do distinctly remember him saying he'd be fine with nuking Commiefornia even though he lives there.
He lives in Oregon, a California border state. States bordering Commiefornia have to deal with their shit, no one hates them more than people who live next to them since they go to your state and vote for reforms that caused them to leave in the first place (high cost of living).

They are like how Agent Smith described humans in The Matrix, a virus. Trump is the cure :D
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:20 am

Every commiefornian I meet just proves the stereotype and my own bigotry against them 1000% correct. I've yet to meet any Cali fuck and think "man, I was totally wrong about Californians! This person is well-adjusted and pretty cool."

As for nuking an area near me, that's what a DMZ is for. We need a great wall 50 miles tall and we can throw all the tacos and commiefornians across it all. Fallout: New California needs to happen. I'll gladly join the border patrol.

From the sounds of it, btw, reading shitlib newspapers coming out of california, the cuckfornians are very buttmad about still being part of Trump's America. Many have lamented that they haven't left the United States. I think we should grant their wish. Make them part of Mexico already.

BTW we didn't have 5000 homeless drug addicts on the streets when I was a kid. This shit is 95% because of the commiefornian migration of liberal voters.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/938917588 ... 00?lang=en

Not nearly enough.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:35 am

Hollywood and the Silicon Valley won't allow becoming part of Mexico. Day one, the cartel would walk up to them and seize all their money. For all the virtue signalling, that's all it is. Once their loads of dosh is at danger the fun stops.
How many of those movie stars or producers house refugees? What actual work do those people do for the proposed goals of theirs? Berkeley wouldn't function the way it does if it truly was diverse and the gentrification was reversed.

It's why they flood your state. But you already know that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:47 am

Mexico could never afford California's massive debt anyway
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:47 am
Mexico could never afford California's massive debt anyway
They're too busy paying for Trump's wall. :lol:
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Trump stirred up some real shit now ;p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:20 am

http://people.com/pets/donald-trump-thi ... low-class/

I wish I could shitpost 1/10th as good as trump, holy shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:29 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm
Trump stirred up some real shit now ;p
Calling Jerusalem the true capital of Israel pissed off so many people. In one sentence he made Palestinians sperg the fuck out and look retarded in the eyes of normies since Trump can't make that official.

And now hs is shitposting about animals being low class? Fuck me he is on fire.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:42 am

He's completely right about Jerusalem and he now exposed the true Palestinians; fucking maniac terrorists.

4-5 other POTUS' said EXACTLY the same as Trump, but because he is Trump, people are spurging the fuck out.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.