God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

Other Presidents even talked about moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump's the only one who actually did it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 am

The funny thing is that a majority of both Republicans and Democracts already decided on this move 20+ years ago. He's just the first president to not ignore the decision. What a perfect scapegoat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 am

This Jerusalem business is proof that people hate on Trump just because he's Trump.

Bill Clinton in 1992 said Israel's capitol is Jerusalem and to move the US embassy there - Getting blown by Ms. Lewinsky while getting applauded.
Bush Jr. in 2000 said to movie ambassador to the capital of Israel - Clapping and no one really cared that much.
Obama in 2008 said to move the embassy to Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel - Cheering. Best POTUS ever! I love you, Obama!
Trump in 2017 says to officially move the embassy to Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel - OUTRAGE! IMPEACH! FUCK TRUMP! HE'S THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

This is just embarrasing on the complainers part. Just pathetic. Again, this is proof of the retardedness and hating Trump because something something.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 am
This Jerusalem business is proof that people hate on Trump just because he's Trump.
It took Jerusalem for you to arrive at that conclusion? I'm pretty sure the Koi fish debacle cemented it far more than anything else ever did.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Auli wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 am
It took Jerusalem for you to arrive at that conclusion? I'm pretty sure the Koi fish debacle cemented it far more than anything else ever did.
Oh, I knew that from the beginning.

But if regular people don't see that Trump haters are being either retarded, payed off or indoctrinated... they're blind.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:24 am

The Jerusalem thing was even already decided, only being pushed back by some thingy the POTUS had to sign every half year to delay it for yet another six months. Trump just didn't sign it and that's it. He's just not delaying a decision that was already made further.

Doesn't matter to me. The people down there will rage and war anyway and Israel has no business of existing in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 am

Isreal would make a beautiful plate of glass.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:13 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 am
Isreal would make a beautiful plate of glass.
The whole middle east would, as long as we airlift some monuments and art pieces out first.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 am

There was this local late-night talk radio host that always referred to the middle east as "God's Toilet". I can't really disagree.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 am

Let them go to war, I say. They were never going to make peace.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.