God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Just Some Random Guy

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

Where did Trump say he voted for Obama in 2008?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 am

Given his opponent I would have voted for the ape, too.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 am
Most of them come from good families, they just hate their parents. Out of turn in most cases.

You were more onto something when you mentioned education. A lot of this shit is caused by/has its roots in America's broken education system.

They don't always come from inherently dysfunctional families, of course, but it hardly makes a difference because liberalism in it's current incarnation is just a fancier term for justifying and glossing over low-functioning sociopathic behavior. Libs always think they have it worse than anyone else, regardless of whether they had good parenting or not.

And yes, it's also true that the creation of the Department of Education in 1979 caused irreparable damage to an already frail system. It's a good thing that Trump has put in motion the process to roll back Common Core, but it's already too late. Enrollment levels at public schools everywhere are anemic and private ones aren't really doing much better. Don't get me started on those 60k per year manchild day care centers disguised as diploma mills.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
He supported McCain. He was a Democrat at the time but he supported McCain. He never supported Obama. In fact, when McCain went full cuck on him Trump mentioned that he begged him for his endorsement. Same with Romney
Perhaps my memory is cloudy since the '08 election was so artificial, uneventful and it was really just one huge media circlejerk of pundits celebrating and congratulating themselves. Obama and McCain could've been the same person; it's funny how Pizza Gate media are now hailing the latter two-time loser as a messiah long after his 15 minutes of fame ran out. :lol:
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am
Seriously where the fuck did you hear that Trump ever supported Obama?
Speak for yourself, you fucking redditor. You thought Burnt Weenie Sandwich was a serious candidate who had a chance against Drumpf :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 am
I must confess that I actually liked Obama in '08. That was before we knew what he was capable (or incapable) of.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
I must confess that I actually liked Obama in '08. That was before we knew what he was capable (or incapable) of.
You couldn't step 10 feet without a black person being like "MMMMMMHMMMMMMM DAS RITE! WE KINGS N SHIT NOW!" As they get showered in welfare checks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Most of them come from good families, they just hate their parents. Out of turn in most cases.

You were more onto something when you mentioned education. A lot of this shit is caused by/has its roots in America's broken education system.

They don't always come from inherently dysfunctional families, of course, but it hardly makes a difference because liberalism in it's current incarnation is just a fancier term for justifying and glossing over low-functioning sociopathic behavior. Libs always think they have it worse than anyone else, regardless of whether they had good parenting or not.

And yes, it's also true that the creation of the Department of Education in 1979 caused irreparable damage to an already frail system. It's a good thing that Trump has put in motion the process to roll back Common Core, but it's already too late. Enrollment levels at public schools everywhere are anemic and private ones aren't really doing much better. Don't get me started on those 60k per year manchild day care centers disguised as diploma mills.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
He supported McCain. He was a Democrat at the time but he supported McCain. He never supported Obama. In fact, when McCain went full cuck on him Trump mentioned that he begged him for his endorsement. Same with Romney
Perhaps my memory is cloudy since the '08 election was so artificial, uneventful and it was really just one huge media circlejerk of pundits celebrating and congratulating themselves. Obama and McCain could've been the same person; it's funny how Pizza Gate media are now hailing the latter two-time loser as a messiah long after his 15 minutes of fame ran out. :lol:
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am
Seriously where the fuck did you hear that Trump ever supported Obama?
Speak for yourself, you fucking redditor. You thought Burnt Weenie Sandwich was a serious candidate who had a chance against Drumpf :lol:
You're the one that just admitted you had a cloudy memory cos you were huffing gas from whatever tractor was telling you Pizzagate is real. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
You couldn't step 10 feet without a black person being like "MMMMMMHMMMMMMM DAS RITE! WE KINGS N SHIT NOW!" As they get showered in welfare checks.
Makes sense considering that blokes like the British royal family is basically financed by special snowflake state welfare.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Everybody's using the incident, and Trump's response to it, as another opportunity to virtue signal.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 pm

The MSM are practically giftwrapping the South for Trump. If Virginia flips red in 2020, my seids will go into orbit.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.