God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm

I love how our Glorious German media doesn't even try to understand that "both sides" could possibly mean there were some antifa nutjobs around - just a couple weaks after the same kind of libtards used the G20 summit to re-enact a war zone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm
I love how our Glorious German media doesn't even try to understand that "both sides" could possibly mean there were some antifa nutjobs around - just a couple weaks after the same kind of libtards used the G20 summit to re-enact a war zone.
There is no both sides
There is no Antifa
There is no migrant problem

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 pm
There is no both sides
You joke but this is literally what some of these papers have been saying. They claim the other side Trump mentioned is 'equality'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Slacker millennials are already destroying old confederate monuments in the South like ISIS destroying Assyrian monuments so I feeling a division is stewing.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 pm
There is no both sides
You joke but this is literally what some of these papers have been saying. They claim the other side Trump mentioned is 'equality'.
Conpletely ignoring the extensive video and photos of the antifa crowd using clubs, etc.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 pm

The news media, when they're not disingenuously claiming there was no other side, claim that it's fair game because antifa only tried to beat up Neo-Nazis. Ignoring the fact that the whole thing wouldn't have escalated to the point that it did if antifa hadn't shown up and wouldn't have happened in the first place if Charlottesville mayor wasn't a complete historical revisionist cuck who tried to take down the statue.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm

I hope a Muslim plows through a crowd of people in America soon so we can see damage control from the left.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:53 pm

It's funny how everyone has already forgotten about North Korea. For a week the media was solely focused on how Trump was going to nuke NK and start WW3 but now they're solely focused on how he's an evil Nazi. Really makes you think. With each day the media further guarantee that Trump will win the 2020 election. Libshits are the only people who don't see through this blatant propaganda, everyone else can clearly see that the media are playing favorites. Antifa use thuggish intimidation tactics to shut down an event? No big deal. BLM destroy a town? Dindu nuffin, the cops were the violent ones. Muslim terrorist shoots up a gay bar? Islam dindu nuffin, the terrorist is just a homophobe. Some guy who might be right-wing kills a single person? Trump has let Nazism take over the country! Before anyone knew the identity of the killer every media outlet called him a white supremacist but these same media outlets refuse to say "Muslim" when an Arab man shoots up a place while screaming "ALLAH AKBAR!"

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm
I hope a Muslim plows through a crowd of people in America soon so we can see damage control from the left.
Imagine if they did that into an Antifa or White Nationalist rally.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:18 am

The only way Trump would lose in 2020 is if he didn't rerun for President or somehow messed extremely
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes