God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

That is really the funniest thing about them. They are, somehow, under the impression that they just were too nice.
During the whole election campaign I've seen nothing but Movie Blob tier "kill the working class" talk. They can't even comprehend why "because she's a women" wasn't enough of a reason to vote one of the worst candidates ever. They aren't even smart enough to instead jump on the Sanders free gibs train that would likely have fared better against Trump. His idea was good to get votes from libshit morons, he himself was just too much of a cuck.
Rushy wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:58 am
When have I ever said I was from Germany? Even my bloody profile says I'm not, lol.
Huh, seems like I'm mistaken. Estonia, huh? No wonder I thought you were east German. There's something wrong with you ex-Soviet Union nations.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:26 am
I like how shitlibs went crazy saying that Trump supported white nationalism because he mentioned bad behavior on both sides. So today he specifically condemns white nationalism. Do the libs admit that he doesn't support white nationalism? Now their party line is "he should have said that first."
They were always going to do that. If he disavowed them from the beginning they would have said he didn't disavow them hard enough. Remember when the Klan (well, a sect of the Klan really) gave Trump their endorsement? Trump disavowed them in the strongest possible terms. And what happened? Obama and the libshit media jumped down his throat because he didn't disavow them hard enough or quickly enough. Of course, nobody jumped down Obama's throat when Black Lives Matter, who he supported and who he met with numerous times, shot those five policemen down in Dallas. Nobody asked him to disavow shit.

Also, what I dislike about this whole situation is that nobody's pointing the finger at the Charlottesville mayor. The real culprit. If he didn't try to play Joe Stalin and take down that statue of General Lee, there would have been no rally, no violence and no people getting mowed down. Those deaths are on his hands. I hope the voters see that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Spergcuck of Nignog » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I'm actually disappointed Trump said anything negative about the white nationalists.
Pizza Media
Stop fucking calling it that you retard. Pizzagate never happened. There was no proof, I know because I said so.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 pm

I was sad to see Trump back down and hold a special press conference just to denounce white supremacy. He caved.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 am

Yeah but he refuses to take back his "many sides" comment and said we shouldn't tear down historical statues. I'm happy with him, he's the only politician who has the balls to insult Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the rest of the leftist extremists.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:42 am
For a group who cares so much about feels, shitlibs sure give no fucks about offending other people by saying horrible shit about them without cause. They talk so much shit about people they know nothing about, yet get offended when someone implies that maybe Hillary wasn't that great or that Trump isn't Hitler Reincarnate.
I don't fancy myself as a Redditor armchair e-psychiatrist, but modern shitlibbery is generally bred from one of, or a combination of these three frameworks: 1) broken families, 2) family is present but hippie parents don't care about their brats so they're raised solely by cultural marxism/vidya gaymes/internet, 3) the brats are chemically incapable of affection or moral responsibility towards towards his family or community due to heavy prescription abuse to "focus" on whatever is the latest politically correct curriculum they are teaching at public schools. I realize that the latter point isn't necessarily caused by modern liberalism but moreso because of the greed of Big Pharma but you get the point.

It's still funny to me how shitlibs are so hopelessly inept they gloss over the fact Drumpf was a registered democrat for many years, and he himself professed support for Obama several times and voted for him in 2008 (Which I don't personally hold it against him in any way. McCuck is a pathological liar and surrended himself to the Vietcongs without even posing a challenge).

Media pizza delivery boys and modern libs in general automatically assume that literally everyone outside of their bubble should be as perpetually outraged as them. At the risk of coming off like a Kiwi cuck, that's genuine unbridled autism; an inability to express or accept an opinion in a socially appropriate way. Shitlibs are incapable of doing either, even in non-political topics.

Instead of simply conveying 'I don't like this game," or accepting that one person simply isn't into their meta-ironic non-sequitur "humor" and moving on, libs constantly go into crybullying sprees about how it's the entire universes' fault that they have no real friends, contacts, or prospects in life and that everyone else are hateful bigots if they don't submit to their irrational whims etc. It's self-genocide at it's most blatant form.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 pm
I was sad to see Trump back down and hold a special press conference just to denounce white supremacy. He caved.
Quit being a sissy and get out of that r/the_donald echochamber for a bit. Trump is not a 1488 niggerdeath guy. Not even close. Also it's not like those methhead deus vult LARPers have anyone else to turn to anyway :lol:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
He should start regularly coming out with troll WH press announcements just to fuck with the mainstream media.

"I'm going to nuke San Fran tomorrow"

"I'm outlawing abortion"

"I'm outlawing being gay"

"I'm starting world war 3"

"I'm putting arsenic in the nation's beef supply"

"I personally raped Hillary Clinton on election night"

"I'm rounding up the jews in special vans"

"I'm designating MSNBC a terror threat and shipping them all to Gitmo"

Fuck it.
Dude come on, you know as well as I do that if that happens James Matthis himself with cut Trump's head off and place in on a spike on the White House front lawn. Then he'll pre-emptively order the military under penalty of rape to start forming death squads to begin eliminating potential right-wing death squads that would form under such an occasion.

Fuck, the only reason "decentralized shitposting" has even been allowed to exist for this past decade is because no one with any position of power has been under 50 and therefore has no knowledge of teh internets. If they did, pol/reddit/ED/SA and probably even us would have been sent to the FEMA death camps years ago.

I think the Republicans hate shitposters as much as the left does, they're just better at hiding it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am
I don't fancy myself as a Redditor armchair e-psychiatrist, but modern shitlibbery is generally bred from one of, or a combination of these three frameworks: 1) broken families, 2) family is present but hippie parents don't care about their brats so they're raised solely by cultural marxism/vidya gaymes/internet, 3) the brats are chemically incapable of affection or moral responsibility towards towards his family or community due to heavy prescription abuse to "focus" on whatever is the latest politically correct curriculum they are teaching at public schools. I realize that the latter point isn't necessarily caused by modern liberalism but moreso because of the greed of Big Pharma but you get the point.
Most of them come from good families, they just hate their parents. Out of turn in most cases.

You were more onto something when you mentioned education. A lot of this shit is caused by/has its roots in America's broken education system.
Bartnopolis wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am
It's still funny to me how shitlibs are so hopelessly inept they gloss over the fact Drumpf was a registered democrat for many years, and he himself professed support for Obama several times and voted for him in 2008 (Which I don't personally hold it against him in any way. McCuck is a pathological liar and surrended himself to the Vietcongs without even posing a challenge).

He supported McCain. He was a Democrat at the time but he supported McCain. He never supported Obama. In fact, when McCain went full cuck on him Trump mentioned that he begged him for his endorsement. Same with Romney
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 am
He supported McCain. He was a Democrat at the time but he supported McCain. He never supported Obama. In fact, when McCain went full cuck on him Trump mentioned that he begged him for his endorsement. Same with Romney

Seriously where the fuck did you hear that Trump ever supported Obama?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.