God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:54 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:11 am
What is the video, i can't seem to watch any WEBM here
Try the direct link: https://files.catbox.moe/vjr29e.webm
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 am

Four Ann Arbor city kneeled during the pledge of Allegiance
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 am

Media blew up with some nigger I never heard of being charged with crimes or some shit as part of the FBI investigation into muh russia. Still sounds like none of this touches Trump directly. We live in hope, I suppose. Or at least the shitlibs do. I guess the shillary news about spreading fake stories deliberately wasn't up to much. If Trump had done it, he'd be impeached now. :D

I've been waiting since before Trump took office for the collective energies of every shitlib news publication on the planet, as well as the concerted efforts of at least half of the political machine of this country, to come up with some way to impeach Trump. They've been taking some sweet-ass time about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:45 pm

I like how nothing about the DNC thing is talked about at all in any news site ever.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:15 pm

It really is a sight to see how many people pretend that the news about Clinton paying for that Russia-Trump dossier never happened.

I'm okay with ignorance because people just don't know but a lot of it, nowadays, seems like willful ignorance. Anything to not wake up one more day in Trump's America, where we've had a full year of martial law and tons of gays and trans people have been lynched and every Mexican has been deported so none of them exist here at all any more and we're all dead from nuclear fallout from the war he started immediately after being put into office.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:41 pm

I had the misfortune of seeing a few Independent headlines on the subject. They're usually full of shit but this time they're even more full of shit than usual. They seem to believe that two guys indicted for stuff that happened way before the election and had nothing to do whatsoever with Trump or his campaign, and one guy indicted for lying to the Feds about stuff that wasn't even illegal, automatically means that Trump will be forced to resign the Presidency.

If anything, the indictments prove that the whole Trump-Russia collusion is pure bullshit. They've had grand juries for several months and this was the best they could do. It proves that there really is nothing actionable going on here.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:34 pm

There's an infamous clip of Kelly Ann Conway on CCN trying to talk about the Hildawg/Russia revelations and the CNN anchor is just beside herself trying to change the subject. She actually says, more than once, why are you/Trump so obsessed with Russia?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Lying to the feds is something Clinton did IIRC. He lied under oath to everyone there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 am

I would be so happy if Hillary got indicted. Not because of her actually being indicted, but because libtards would literally kill themselves.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Is the Emperor still in power? The Heretics planed something for today, or am i wrong?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli