V(F)ox News

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:29 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 am
You fuck off with your I'm such a redpilled red-blooded Republican shtick and die.
I'm going to take an educated guess here that no one, not even your bong-smoking stepmother, has ever called you smart. We redpillers are the only reason your Reddit generation hasn't been genocided by your surrogate Muslim "friends" yet, and we're the ones paying for your crippling anxiety meds, when you bother to show up at the pharmacy and take out the nose ring. Your generation is basically unemployable, untrustworthy, unlikable and mainly comprised of dangerhair trannies and numale faggots. You obviously can't bench your own weight. You are congenitally low-t and live with your face stuck in a cell phone wondering what Jay Z is doing lately. You keep Nintendo afloat with your undeserved neetbucks long after they should've followed nature's course and gone bankrupt. Your generation voted for Obama. Your generation put trannies in the military. Your generation is rife with communists and basement shutins who think they know something because of their liberal arts diplomas. So if you want to compare political spectrums, we can do that.

Literally everything you say about me or anything/anyone else is inaccurate; time and again I posted about how objectively shit the GOP is. You still cling into the false hope that Bernie will help pay for your mounting student loans. No surprise that you couldn't get that genderqueer theory diploma even after being on disability accommodation for over a decade.
Hello new best friend.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 am

Petition to compel Bartnopolis to reply to Rushy every time he posts in that same manner.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:22 am

Just kiss already.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 am

Keep it quiet kids
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:29 am

Hello new best friend.
But....but,....

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:
You fuck off with your I'm such a redpilled red-blooded Republican shtick and die.
I got nothing.
No, you clearly don't. Scoot.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Were your feelings hurt, Corky?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:46 pm
Bartnopolis wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:
I got nothing.
No, you clearly don't. Scoot.
made and butt ranged

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:23 pm

A lot of alt accounts here trying to tell me how butthurt I am. Bitch you were sent into such an autistic rage you went on a quarter page rant where you think I give two shits about Jay-Z. Nigga please. :lol:

Your nerves were touched. Kill yourself.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:23 pm
A lot of alt accounts here trying to tell me how butthurt I am. Bitch you were sent into such an autistic rage you went on a quarter page rant where you think I give two shits about Jay-Z. Nigga please. :lol:

Your nerves were touched. Kill yourself.
You got owned, deal with it