V(F)ox News

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Cracked was fine to waste an hour at work on. It's completely unreadable now.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm
Cracked was fine to waste an hour at work on. It's completely unreadable now.
The Onion still infunny?
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Never visited that site. If I wanted fake news I'd go to CNN.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am

The Onion is much better read than watched, IMO. I don't think they ever pulled off that transition. Though there was one video where they talked about a pornstar saying nigger during sex. The black guy at the end goes.

"I can't believe what that cunt said to me." :lol:
"Recognize humanity for what it is and play the game."

Said every lazy, faggot, cuckold, child molester ever.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am
The Onion is much better read than watched, IMO.
Not really. The Onion is basically a proto-Reddit long before Reddit itself became a thing. There isn't a single Onion article that doesn't come off as obnoxiously passive aggressive, and you can tell that the writers have no friends and the only "comedy" their risperdal-addled brains can compute is the usual non-sequitur, lol so randumb type.

News satire sites are generally pretty worthless in the get-go, because they carter exclusively to the anti-humor "I love science" sadbrains that infest "social" media sites. Cracked wasn't particularly amazing at any point, but at least they were smart enough to target the general demographic. Seanbaby is about the only good thing to come out of that site.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am
The Onion is much better read than watched, IMO.
Not really. The Onion is basically a proto-Reddit long before Reddit itself became a thing. There isn't a single Onion article that doesn't come off as obnoxiously passive aggressive, and you can tell that the writers have no friends and the only "comedy" their risperdal-addled brains can compute is the usual non-sequitur, lol so randumb type.

News satire sites are generally pretty worthless in the get-go, because they carter exclusively to the anti-humor "I love science" sadbrains that infest "social" media sites. Cracked wasn't particularly amazing at any point, but at least they were smart enough to target the general demographic. Seanbaby is about the only good thing to come out of that site.
Wow, you have no clue what you are talking about.

http://www.theonion.com/article/god-fin ... niggaz-259
"Recognize humanity for what it is and play the game."

Said every lazy, faggot, cuckold, child molester ever.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:49 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 am
Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am
The Onion is much better read than watched, IMO.
Not really. The Onion is basically a proto-Reddit long before Reddit itself became a thing. There isn't a single Onion article that doesn't come off as obnoxiously passive aggressive, and you can tell that the writers have no friends and the only "comedy" their risperdal-addled brains can compute is the usual non-sequitur, lol so randumb type.

News satire sites are generally pretty worthless in the get-go, because they carter exclusively to the anti-humor "I love science" sadbrains that infest "social" media sites. Cracked wasn't particularly amazing at any point, but at least they were smart enough to target the general demographic. Seanbaby is about the only good thing to come out of that site.
Wow, you have no clue what you are talking about.

http://www.theonion.com/article/god-fin ... niggaz-259
Actually, I do have a clue of what I'm talking about. Fuck off with your passive sissy contrarian shtick and go back to r/Anxiety.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 am

You fuck off with your I'm such a redpilled red-blooded Republican shtick and die.
"Recognize humanity for what it is and play the game."

Said every lazy, faggot, cuckold, child molester ever.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:51 am

Reality has made The Onion obsolete.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 am
You fuck off with your I'm such a redpilled red-blooded Republican shtick and die.
I'm going to take an educated guess here that no one, not even your bong-smoking stepmother, has ever called you smart. We redpillers are the only reason your Reddit generation hasn't been genocided by your surrogate Muslim "friends" yet, and we're the ones paying for your crippling anxiety meds, when you bother to show up at the pharmacy and take out the nose ring. Your generation is basically unemployable, untrustworthy, unlikable and mainly comprised of dangerhair trannies and numale faggots. You obviously can't bench your own weight. You are congenitally low-t and live with your face stuck in a cell phone wondering what Jay Z is doing lately. You keep Nintendo afloat with your undeserved neetbucks long after they should've followed nature's course and gone bankrupt. Your generation voted for Obama. Your generation put trannies in the military. Your generation is rife with communists and basement shutins who think they know something because of their liberal arts diplomas. So if you want to compare political spectrums, we can do that.

Literally everything you say about me or anything/anyone else is inaccurate; time and again I posted about how objectively shit the GOP is. You still cling into the false hope that Bernie will help pay for your mounting student loans. No surprise that you couldn't get that genderqueer theory diploma even after being on disability accommodation for over a decade.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest