Germany votes 2017

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Sure the AfD would join in if the CDU would be willing to make concessions with them. Their criticisms may have been harsh towards the CDU, but that's politics. The CDUs are the ones who aren't ready for compromises, if you oppose their reckless refugee policies even slightest, you might as well be a kapo from Auschwitz.

Has Petry really also jumped on that "far-right" nonsense? Whenever I read news concerning the AfD, it's never just "the AfD", it's "far-right AfD", "right-wing populist AfD" or "right-wing extremism AfD". The AfD doesn't really differ that much from Norwegian Progress Party, Danish People's Party or Sweden Democrats, which are all more centric than right wing. All politics are populist, I don't see how the CDU for example is supposedly less populist.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1909
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm

You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Petry has always been a typical PR cunt. Fuck her. She thinks she can get on the established parties' good side.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4427
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:38 pm

A shame they already have plenty of power-hungry females around.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:38 pm
A shame they already have plenty of power-hungry females around.
They never were the solution, just a signal. The least shit of the options given. As is usual in any democratic nation.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Duwango » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm
You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
Never underestimate the power of German autism.

Image

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2027
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm
You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
Never underestimate the power of German autism.

Image
>It's autism to want your nation survive and not be destroyed
Fucking Leftards, they really understand nothing and never use their head. Makes want to puke, i can't believe i believed the lies, all around us theres proof towelheads are rapists and murderers yet it's whining to hate the nemies of everything we hold dear. I live in a country were people like that keep betraying everyone around them and ruining everything that is good and just because following leftard "ideals" makes them them feel good.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm
You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
Never underestimate the power of German autism.
>Toronto
Whatever you say, bro.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2027
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm
You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
Never underestimate the power of German autism.
>Toronto
Whatever you say, bro.
So he's one of those assholes i mentionned
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Duwango » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm
You euro trash are still whining because you have to take in some towel heads? This thread should of died on page 2.
Never underestimate the power of German autism.
>Toronto
Whatever you say, bro.
You forgot the pic!

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest