Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm
They've got some internal cleansing to do.
Just like other parties. I don't see this as a big deal as long as these people don't take over the whole party. One party has people that want to get rid of our military, the other one our police etc.

If you go down the old path there will be nothing left of Germany but a bunch of parallel societies tearing the nationstate apart. The word Deutsch-Türke doesn't exist to me. Either you are German or you aren't and need to go.

I mean you could go down the old path but all you do is feed people to the extreme nationalists (like Kugel :lol:) because you justify their existence and drastic measures. I rather have people in parliament that are a little bit racist and solve our problems instead of Hitler 2.0

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wkkgy
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33hrts
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35fzig

I mean you already proved them half right with what they say. Refugees did come here and raped Germans. Merkel is retarded and needs to fuck off.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:05 am

The other parties, especially the two big ones, need a whole lot more than internal cleansing. That's the root of most problems. The SPD have no clue who they could try and put forward as their leader since they are all charismatic vacuums. The CDU has been eradicated of any and all personalities by Merkel to make sure she's got zero opposition in the party. When the bitch retires she'll leave the CDU completely hollow, broken and devoid of any clear party line.

And I'm a "turbonationalisierter Nationalnationalist", thank you very much.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 pm
The AfD isn't and hasn't ever been stable, though. It's unpredictable what a new election would bring. As long as it would mean less votes for the greens I'm fine with the result. We're stuck with Merkel anyway.
Germans are doormats and never oppose whoever is in power. You can quit pretending having Hitler as a leader is something to be proud of. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Explain AfD and Pegida.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

Duwango wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:26 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
The AfD isn't and hasn't ever been stable, though. It's unpredictable what a new election would bring. As long as it would mean less votes for the greens I'm fine with the result. We're stuck with Merkel anyway.
Germans are doormats and never oppose whoever is in power. You can quit pretending having Hitler as a leader is something to be proud of. :lol:
You're like Destiny telling Michael Jordan that he's not tall enough for the ride.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am
Duwango wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:26 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
You're like Destiny telling Michael Jordan that he's not tall enough for the ride.
You're not really funny at all and you have no hobbies. Sad!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:27 pm
Explain AfD and Pegida.
I love memes too.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:52 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... eutschland

The kikes were right about German nationalism being a mental disorder, you know. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 am

Any new German party is bound to attract a bunch of people too batshit insane for the old parties. The important thing is how the new party reacts to those degenerates.

If he stays in the AfD, I wonder what this means for their "Islam does not belong to Germany" slogan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:56 am

A politician for Germany’s far-right Alternative für Deutschland party, which campaigns on an anti-Muslim ticket, has converted to Islam and left the party, a spokesman has confirmed.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Gunner445

Post by Gunner445 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:53 am

He's a woke nigga, he'll go on to create the Islamic Party Of Germany in turn will be the Islamic State Of Germany.