Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 am

The German president is much, much worse. He has zero power besides vetoing anything that gets decided by the parliament, but only if it's unconstitutional and even then they usually don't because they are fuckwits that get elected by the parties with zero citizen input. No vote is even close to the election of the president so one can't even in the most remote sense influence that election.
Thank you again, allied cunts, for implementing this system. Whenever you cunts make fun of our election results, remember that you've set in place the hilariously terrible system that allows for almost no democracy and made sure to indoctrinate my people HARD. I'll make sure to bomb England first and to the fucking ground if I ever get to have a say in that matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 am

Well, at least you voted, right? That’s all you can really do, except for staging a coup, which would probably be inadvisable.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:59 am

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 am
Well, at least you voted, right? That’s all you can really do, except for staging a coup, which would probably be inadvisable.
Of course I did. It's the only legal way to vent my rage somewhat. The coup d'etat won't come, sadly, because the so called "Entnazifikation" was indoctrination of the likes Marxism has wet dreams about and because my people are way too authoritarian - and the current authorities are pozzed fagshits.
But if it ever comes, despite everything being against it, I'll be ready.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:07 am

As I said, the day of the rope will never come for Germany. Your own shitlibs would rather nuke Berlin than see a non-SJW party take power.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 am

And unlike the USA, the shitlibs hold total power and can't be voted away. You don't even remotely understand how fucking angry I get whenever I'm reminded of our voting system at times like these.
But I'm no criminal. Crime is for niggers and rapefugees. I'm a civilized person. Thus, I'll just get buff and arm myself, just in case, but remain completely within the bounds of legality, no problem. The way I see it, things are looking up. We're taking a step in the right direction. The current result is as good of an outcome we could have hoped for, considering all the old fucks that won't change their voting habits.

All I'm saying is that the far left anarchists don't realize how much they don't want actual anarchy to happen. I'm much more ready than they are for that case. I'd be busy like you wouldn't believe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 am

What did you vote? AfD?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:00 pm
France, Netherlands, Austria, you motherfuckers fucked it up despite having the chance. I envy you for even having a chance, for we don't.
Apparently it's called having a mature democracy, at least that's what I hear every time from the eurocrats every time a bill that questions the status quo of the competence distribution is being proposed. No! You see Netherlands don't need a specialized constitutional court, because it's competences are distributed to other institutions, but they are a mature democracy that would never stoop so low to allow such incompetent evil xenophobic stain on humanity to rule their country in the first place.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 am

So does that mean I can move to germany for MUH LIBERALISM?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am

The dictatorship of Merkel continues on, Germans just keep on voting that same sack of shit again and again, unbelievable.

AfD had quite a success considering how immensely they were denigrated in the media and how brainwashed German voters generally are. I had a conversation with one brainwashed German about a year ago, he defiantly claimed that AfD will never enter the German parliament and how AfD supporters are much more serious threat to Germany than any refugees are. In your face, Hans!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 pm
Add a "9" in there, and you get 1933. What happened in 1933? LITERAL HITLER!
Final result was 12,6%. Joel 2:28 goes: “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people." and when you add 2,28 to 12,6 you'll get 14,88! (I just had to get that 2,28 from somewhere.)
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Merkel is Hitler 2.0

Fuck the Germans who voted for her. It's SO GREAT to be able to hold a position of power forever and ever, right?

I'm glad the right wing party got loads of votes and pissed off a lot of people.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.