Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Nah, voting in Germany is real. It just doesn't do anything. The AfD would only get a say if they got 51%, which won't happen, and if they did they'd just cast a re-vote for some bullshit reason. This is perfect for them. They get to cry and bemoahn how "literally Nazis!" are now in the Bundestag and double down on more Europe to counter that supposed problem. Unlike in burgerland, the German is much more authoritarian. You don't need to fake votes for a brainwashed and controlled population. They will vote their rights away all on their own next time around to counter the evil Nazis, just you wait.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Voting is USUALLY bullshit. But once in a while, a dark horse gets through the process. That is what happened with Trump. It's only once every so often that we get the equivalent of a DHI shitposter in as POTUS.

I'm not naive. Of course part of the reason he got in is he panders to big businesses because he's one of them. Everyone needs support from somewhere. Likewise, Pence was his concession to the GOP to get token support from them. Everyone needs support from somewhere. Any of us would have to do the same to get elected in the current climate. But all the grassroots support Trump had, in spite of a united front of negative press from every news service? That was something special. A special "fuck you" to all the current year SJWs who demanded Shillary and treated her like a done deal.

At the end of the day, SJW narrative or not, it was all down to normies voting. And normies voted SJWs to fuck off. SJWs dominate every sphere where voting is not allowed. If we hadn't been able to vote, Hillary WOULD have been elected. Probably for life.

So whatever the shittiness of the voting system, at least we can sometimes get something done.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:31 pm

You people are so gullible. "In other counties voting is rigged but not here!" Or "every leader has been selected but now one got through (trump!)" while they dont even count votes XD

Every leader has been chosen long before we ever get to vote, either stop being a coward and do more research or just lie to yourself that it is real, dont go inbetween like a real dumbass...

Also all of the "candidates" have had sex with children or murdered someone so they are blackmailable should they ever think of not listening to the puppet masters. Recent proof with Anthony Wiener once again.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:43 pm

This is getting 2conspiracy4me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

The parliamentary system was a mistake.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm

You're the gullible dipshit here, conspiritard. You can't even begin to comprehend how far demoralization has gone. Sheep herd themselves. Add a dog and you can direct them everywhere. You don't need a dozen wolves for that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:31 pm
You people are so gullible. "In other counties voting is rigged but not here!" Or "every leader has been selected but now one got through (trump!)" while they dont even count votes XD

Every leader has been chosen long before we ever get to vote, either stop being a coward and do more research or just lie to yourself that it is real, dont go inbetween like a real dumbass...
I liked Killer7 too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:01 am

Everything that has happened with the media chimping out since the primaries was the result of people voting. You gotta be fucking HIGH if you, or anyone, thinks that the mainstream media and mainstream politicians WANTED Trump.

They all fucking hate Trump. Republicans were forced to back him because he beat their candidates and they realized they could coast into power again if they road his coattails. And he made concessions to them to get them on board. But NOBODY wanted Trump.

The media screamed and ranted and shouted HITLER!!!! until they were blue. They called for his assassination. They endorsed violence openly (antifa and the media) because of their ass pains.

If you think those people WANTED Trump, you're nuts. They've been crying ever since the primaries and they haven't stopped. Nor are they likely to. They'd happily order his assassination if they could. For all we know, he will be killed before his term ends.

All this, because of votes.

What you sound like to me, brad gay muslim harrybarry, is Controlled Opposition. Trying to convince people it's futile to vote so they never vote again and we never get another Trump candidate. As long as we have the vote, we can keep voting FUCK OFF to shitlibs whenever they're stupid enough to give us the option.

The vote isn't worth much, but sometimes it's worth just enough.

http://img16.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP2k ... loglog.gif
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:06 am

What you Krauts need is a little national pride.

https://youtu.be/TTKmjhJ1__o
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:53 pm

National pride is verboten outside of football.

https://image.ibb.co/fBCNM5/Sommer2.jpg
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!