Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Throne of Dysentery

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Well, I’m convinced; Jeebus is truly fallible man’s only savior. I shall go henceforth and vote for Him in all future elections.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:31 pm
Explain yourself please, everything I said is easily researchable fact.
Should be easy to show your sources then.
Seriously this. He won't though because he thought the plot of Killer7 is real life and made him woke.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm

So, Kugelfisch, in the first post you predicted Merkel's party to get a coalition with the Greens and FDP. Do you still think that will happen? From what I've read, it could be hard to get the Greens together with the FDP due to having some pretty different stances on some issues.

Schnitzel

Post by Schnitzel » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 am

I feel for you Kugel, atleast Austria is not quite as cucked as Germany is atm. The FPÖ is a very powerful force even in libshit Vienna.
Here you can atleast arm yourself more freely against rapefugees and Antifa fucks (its easier to get handguns and carry them legally and there are only few knife restrictions, I can carry pushdaggers for example).

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm
People still believe voting isnt a huge sham??? God fucking dammit people wake the fuck up cowards stop sticking your head in the sand. Your votes arent even counted and its all just a huge distraction and way to play the people out against each other... fuck humanity is dumb,

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm
So, Kugelfisch, in the first post you predicted Merkel's party to get a coalition with the Greens and FDP. Do you still think that will happen? From what I've read, it could be hard to get the Greens together with the FDP due to having some pretty different stances on some issues.
It pretty much depends on how autistic the CSU (CDU's Bavaria-only co-op buddy / parasite) gets. They like to paint themselves as the last conservative bastion against Merkel, but when push came to shove they've tucked their tails quite often because they know that divorcing themselves from the CDU would severly reduce their chances of ever getting into a government again (they're currently at 6.5% or something, and that's considering that the CDU themselves don't have their own Bavarian branch. If they had the CSU would be fucked, unless they try to get rid of their Bavaria-only status, which in turn would give them one hell of an identity crisis).

They basically have to make this coalition work, since any coalition with the SPD would make the AFD the biggest coalition party, which gives them a bit more influence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:13 pm

I am under impression this Jamaica coalition has to work, otherwise it's new elections. CDU lost votes to the AfD and Merkel said she wants to win those voters back. CDU should do the right thing now, form a government with the AfD and tighten Germany's refugee policies, that's the way to win the voters back.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm
Never underestimate the will to reign. They will make it work no matter what. The greens may pretend like they are the deciding factor but they know that if there ever was a re-vote they would eat shit the worst. They will make it happen somehow.
Schnitzel wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 am
Here you can atleast arm yourself more freely against rapefugees and Antifa fucks (its easier to get handguns and carry them legally and there are only few knife restrictions, I can carry pushdaggers for example).
No pump-action shotties for you, though. I circumvent the dumbest knife restrictions by carrying a fixed blade. It's better anyway so I don't mind too much.
Grüße nach Österreich. Vielleicht können wir euch ja mal in besseren Zeiten wieder eingliedern.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:41 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:13 pm
I am under impression this Jamaica coalition has to work, otherwise it's new elections. CDU lost votes to the AfD and Merkel said she wants to win those voters back. CDU should do the right thing now, form a government with the AfD and tighten Germany's refugee policies, that's the way to win the voters back.
A coalition with the AFD, even if desired by the CDU, would have to get the AFD to want to join in. Considering how harsh their criticisms of the CDU have been, and the fact that Frauke Petry (who, from my understanding, was one of the more prominent voices in wanting the party to seek coalitions) just quit the party, that seems difficult. If nothing else, they'd probably insist someone other than Merkel becomes Prime Minister.

Of course, I'm a total outsider and my information comes from reading stuff about it, so I could be totally wrong.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 am

You're pretty correct in that. Petry, the cunt, quit. She can get fucked anyway with her whole "the AfD is too right wing" shit.
The CDU has excluded the AfD from a coalition from the get go anyway so a coalition won't happen anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!