Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm

New elections seem more likely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm

While I wouldn't put it past Merkel to go for a minority government (so she can get hailed by foreign politicians as theh savior of the west for another 4 years while not actually accomplishing anything), it is highly unlikely. German governments love comfy majorities that allow them to ignore the opposition like Spoony ignores criticism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Typisch "Deutsch" Sozialparasit
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm

It's going to be pretty funny when AfD predictably goes the way of UKIP and lose all of it's seats next election. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 pm

They're doing more of a slow burn as they keep backstabbing their figurehead every couple months due to internal dick measuring contests.

Eventually this process will only leave lunatics, like blokes who are oddly interested in adresses of jews and fags.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Typisch "Deutsch" Sozialparasit
Calling Germans "Jerry" is apparently offensive. The two on the end are mildly bangable, though.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Duwango wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm
It's going to be pretty funny when AfD predictably goes the way of UKIP and lose all of it's seats next election. :lol:
Why would it go the way of UKIP? The "way of UKIP" was that the party accomplished what the entire purpose of its existence was (leaving the EU, even if it's an incredibly slow process), so everyone lost interest in it because it basically lost any real reason to exist. AFD isn't designed around one single, simple goal the same way UKIP was.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 pm

The AfD isn't and hasn't ever been stable, though. It's unpredictable what a new election would bring. As long as it would mean less votes for the greens I'm fine with the result. We're stuck with Merkel anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:56 pm

I haven't voted so far but if there will be new elections I might vote for AfD based on this video.

The idea of a peaceful multicultural society is pretty much dead. Even Helmut Schmidt said that it was a mistake to bring over the turks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Turkey's government is just getting more and more awkward as time goes on, and where feeling the shockwave.

And the AFD might produce the occasional kek and trigger the other parties a lot, but you'd have to be a Cuckson to not hear the autism reeing from their midst. They've got some internal cleansing to do.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 pm
Calling Germans "Jerry" is apparently offensive. The two on the end are mildly bangable, though.
I'm sure the 5% of people old or knowledgeable enough to know that's not referring to a cartoon mouse will feel very offended.

You could technically trigger more people with "Kraut", but basically everyone only associates this with WW2 movies and will probably just look at you funny if you say it IRL.
-Yours Truly