Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm
You're the gullible dipshit here, conspiritard. You can't even begin to comprehend how far demoralization has gone. Sheep herd themselves. Add a dog and you can direct them everywhere. You don't need a dozen wolves for that.
Explain yourself please, everything I said is easily researchable fact.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:01 am
Everything that has happened with the media chimping out since the primaries was the result of people voting. You gotta be fucking HIGH if you, or anyone, thinks that the mainstream media and mainstream politicians WANTED Trump.

They all fucking hate Trump. Republicans were forced to back him because he beat their candidates and they realized they could coast into power again if they road his coattails. And he made concessions to them to get them on board. But NOBODY wanted Trump.

The media screamed and ranted and shouted HITLER!!!! until they were blue. They called for his assassination. They endorsed violence openly (antifa and the media) because of their ass pains.

If you think those people WANTED Trump, you're nuts. They've been crying ever since the primaries and they haven't stopped. Nor are they likely to. They'd happily order his assassination if they could. For all we know, he will be killed before his term ends.

All this, because of votes.

What you sound like to me, brad gay muslim harrybarry, is Controlled Opposition. Trying to convince people it's futile to vote so they never vote again and we never get another Trump candidate. As long as we have the vote, we can keep voting FUCK OFF to shitlibs whenever they're stupid enough to give us the option.

The vote isn't worth much, but sometimes it's worth just enough.

[y9hYTIzL2hvbHltdXNpYzU1L1BhdHJpb3RpYy9QYXRyaW90aWMtQW1lcmljYW5FYWdsZWludGhlUmVkV2hpdGVhbmRCbHVlLmdpZgloglog.gif[/SIMG]
Rofl allright now you just spazzing XD
Put on the retard head and go stand in the corner already with your brainwashed nonsense. Thats exactly why trump won, SEE THE SYSTEM ISNT RIGGED WE GOT A VOTE BRO!! Fuck how stupid can you get??? Trump is in the pocket of George Soros and the international banksters, its also easy to research. Just research what happened when Trump went bankrupt for one.

Also rofl @ acting like the media or tv personalities actually give a flying fuck or have an opinion XD They all just say or read what they got told the night before what to say.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Now I get it. It's all a keikaku designed by our lizard overlords to lure us into a false sense of choice!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:59 pm
Now I get it. It's all a keikaku designed by our lizard overlords to lure us into a false sense of choice!
The choice is the world (ruled by the devil) in this life or eternal life after this world by choosing the holy Father.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Trump is a false "saviour figure" and you are all falling for the deception that is the rigged game of politics so you focus on argueing about nonsense instead of getting back to our Father in heaven.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Rofl allright now you just spazzing XD
Put on the retard head and go stand in the corner already with your brainwashed nonsense. Thats exactly why trump won, SEE THE SYSTEM ISNT RIGGED WE GOT A VOTE BRO!! Fuck how stupid can you get??? Trump is in the pocket of George Soros and the international banksters, its also easy to research. Just research what happened when Trump went bankrupt for one.

Also rofl @ acting like the media or tv personalities actually give a flying fuck or have an opinion XD They all just say or read what they got told the night before what to say.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uoXkg1seT68/hqdefault.jpg

Good goy, stop voting. Just stay home and watch your television pray to your man in the sky to deliver you from our mainstream media shill candidates.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:21 pm

You still seem to think that voting matters, it doesnt so if you can only reply with that just give up already.

Like they magically know who will win elections and invite them to bilderberg and bohemian grove before they have ever been "elected" right?

And maybe you should learn the difference between the jewish religion, zionist jews and hebrews/israelites. All your nonsense spouting makes you seem real dumb and ignorant on things of the world you live in.

And your senile grandma needs to read the bible again if she thinks someones views on jews has anything to do with their relation with the holy father.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:44 pm

What I miss? :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:31 pm
Explain yourself please, everything I said is easily researchable fact.
Should be easy to show your sources then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:54 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:44 pm
What I miss? :D
Some kind of mental breakdown that reminds me of some other forum where a guy turned Reichsbürger (aka Sovereign Kraut Citizen) before leaving forever to retreat into his consipracy hugbox.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette