Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:11 am

Just saying... we have a 2017 Senator here who could really make things happen....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 am

I'm just afraid I might need blood someday and it ends up coming from California.
People will have to be extra vigilant that they do not receive blood from there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Unless the 'Murrican healthcare system is worse than I think, I'm pretty sure they're checking the blood before actually using it (since the donor might lie or not be aware of any weird shit in his blood). They're basically just adding some extra pressure to the folks who do the checking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Unless the 'Murrican healthcare system is worse than I think, I'm pretty sure they're checking the blood before actually using it (since the donor might lie or not be aware of any weird shit in his blood). They're basically just adding some extra pressure to the folks who do the checking.
Yeah, donated blood does get tested. Apparently it's not a felony to donate blood while knowingly suffering from any other infectious disease, at least not in California, so you didn't really have any less of a risk to get those via blood transfusion. Unless you were afraid of getting a transfusion before, there's not really a reason to be afraid now.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am

What kind of an asshole would donate AIDS blood anyway?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:28 am

Well, it happened. Many straight people died in the '80s that way, like Asimov and Arthur Ashe.
The blood banks paid people who donated blood back then (that may still happen in some places, not sure) and it attracted a lot of scumbags.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Well, at least we now have a chance that California will kill itself.
sigh wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:06 am
The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.
Are you serious?
That's... kinda sick. What if some deranged psycho with HIV suddenly decides to donate massive amounts of blood just for the lols?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm
Daily reminder there's some kind of sick fetish in the gay community called pozzing, where people deliberately try to spread aids to others. See also: bug chasing and gift giving.
There's a documentary on YT about that. It basically boils down to the guys going all "Well, I'll get it anyway and every day I'm afraid of getting it. Might as well get it now.". The dude's really looking forward to then be able to get plowed in the ass by fifteen dudes a night bareback without having to worry about stuff.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off to a four week vacation in Chernobyl so I can finally juggle plutonium rods without having to be afraid of getting radiation poisoning.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Isn't there a lot of sex tourism around that area?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.