Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 am

I would feed Bryce Dallas Howard on a diet of semen.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:45 pm

What's left out is the doc had his kawk out when he said it. And yeah, she's a right proper piece of ginger ass. Ol' Opie did good with that one.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:40 am
If you claim to not like any kind of meat, vegetable, fruit or cheese you have an eating disorder. Having eating disorders is something for degenerates.
I am a degenerate that hates meat. But I can't really disagree with you. My health is not very good. I think it is possible to not eat meat and be healthy, but it requires a lot of medical knowledge, strict dietary guidelines and vitamin supplements that 99% of people could never actually follow through with.

The only thing I might disagree with you about is cheese. I know Europeans/whites eat dairy, but others don't and simply cannot due to their race/DNA.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Auli

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgially Implanted) Pussy

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:02 am

I can never understand how people can't eat meat. It's SO. FUCKING. GOOD! And you get shit that you need to be healthy and stay alive.

Vegans and vegetarians have a mental disorder.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:10 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 pm

The only thing I might disagree with you about is cheese. I know Europeans/whites eat dairy, but others don't and simply cannot due to their race/DNA.
Yeah, that's something to do with the way cultures diverged. I guess you could call it an example of micro-evolution in the creationist sense lelelelelelel. Like how black dudes don't get sunburned. Lactose intolerance seems to be very common outside of the white euro race.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgially Implanted) Pussy

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:02 am
I can never understand how people can't eat meat. It's SO. FUCKING. GOOD! And you get shit that you need to be healthy and stay alive.

Vegans and vegetarians have a mental disorder.
Yup. The wife does this shit. XD And yet she wonders why her mood peaks and valleys so hard. Lack of good fat and proper protien.

At least it can keep chicks thin.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Meat doesn't really make you fat, though.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:40 am
If you claim to not like any kind of meat, vegetable, fruit or cheese you have an eating disorder. Having eating disorders is something for degenerates.
I am a degenerate that hates meat. But I can't really disagree with you. My health is not very good. I think it is possible to not eat meat and be healthy, but it requires a lot of medical knowledge, strict dietary guidelines and vitamin supplements that 99% of people could never actually follow through with.

Well, to the first, you're a fucking Jew so I have zero expectations of you to be a decent person.

To the bolded part, not a single person is born lactose intolerant. Not one. Breast milk contains lactose. You've never seen a single baby shit itself to death doe to lactose intolerance. It's a thing that's not genetic but one that is made and you can get it from two things.
1. Never consuming lactose after breast milk. Your body will just stop producing the enzymes to process it since they are no longer used.
2. Going fucking nuts and consuming much too much lactose for years.

You'll notice that the only lactose intolerant people are either not consuming cow milk from childhood on, like almost all Asians and most Africans, or bitches that likely ate yogurt like crazy (and let me tell you bitches eat more yogurt than I drink beer and that's a fucking lot) which is stuffed with lactose to the fucking brim. Basically Type 2 Diabetes for lactose.

So if you're lactose intolerant, it's your own damn fault either way. If you're a vegetarian you're just a plain cunt. Denying your human needs and annoying everyone in the process for no healthy but a much more hard life is fucking insanity and I can't respect bitches like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am

I was lactose intolerant as a kid, pretty much from age 3 or so. Obviously not as a baby tho. When I grew older, I could suddenly handle more dairy products. But I grew out of a lot of my food allergies. I was allergic to a lot of shit as a kid. Sometimes I had mild reactions and sometimes it was like catching a cold.
Auli wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm
Meat doesn't really make you fat, though.
Quite to the contrary. The only reason atkins even works at all is because protein and fat from meat is still way better than eating boatloads of sugar and empty calories aka typical burgerican diet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am
But I grew out of a lot of my food allergies. I was allergic to a lot of shit as a kid. Sometimes I had mild reactions and sometimes it was like catching a cold.
I'm just the opposite, oddly. I was never allergic to anything as a kid. Now, as an adult, I find I'm allergic to seafood and a few other things.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.