Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 am

Ignore her. It's just Kate Beckinsale trying to be relevant.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 pm
Guest posting was a mistake
This meme is getting really old. The mistake is this manufactured outrage that everyone's feeling over something that we've all known has existed for the entirety of Hollywood's life span and the fact that people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that some shitty person has received accolades for something they've done that had nothing to do with that shitty thing they did (or did but only distantly).

What it comes down to is if you're an adult then think and react like one. This knee-jerk shit is teenage-tier.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 am
Charlar wrote:
This meme is getting really old. The mistake is this manufactured outrage that everyone's feeling over something that we've all known has existed for the entirety of Hollywood's life span and the fact that people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that some shitty person has received accolades for something they've done that had nothing to do with that shitty thing they did (or did but only distantly).

What it comes down to is if you're an adult then think and react like one. This knee-jerk shit is teenage-tier.
It was used as a meme this time you fucking imbecile, you really are have your head up your ass you seal faced wart, you arse licking turd, you fucking triple retarded nigger!

What's so difficult to understand you dry humping sheep fucking arse licking cock sucking retard?
What in the Beelzebub ballsack is teenager like in being angry pedos get away with their actions and even have other degenerates treatthem like the good guy?

And don't fucking answer you learn to make an argument a 10 years old kid would laugh at you for, you stupid donkey punching shit sniffing reject from nature!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
This meme is getting really old.
In your case it's not a meme, it's the truth. Stop posting.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:49 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 am
Guest wrote:
Charlar wrote:

It was used as a meme this time you fucking imbecile, you really are have your head up your ass you seal faced wart, you arse licking turd, you fucking triple retarded nigger!

What's so difficult to understand you dry humping sheep fucking arse licking cock sucking retard?
Trying too damn hard.
What in the Beelzebub ballsack is teenager like in being angry pedos get away with their actions and even have other degenerates treatthem like the good guy?

And don't fucking answer you learn to make an argument a 10 years old kid would laugh at you for, you stupid donkey punching shit sniffing reject from nature!
Who the hell is treating a pedophile like a good guy, here? I'm saying the two events weren't connected and juxtaposing them makes no sense.

You're in such a rush to be outraged you're not thinking like a rational human being. Grow the hell up.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am
Guest wrote:
This meme is getting really old.
In your case it's not a meme, it's the truth. Stop posting.
Oh. You have slain me oh mighty DHI poster. I will stop posting because your post told me to. Augh. What ever will I do.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:51 pm

"That guy raped a 13 year old girl but he also got a standing ovation at a rewards ceremony for scoring 100 points in a single basketball game. Isn't that awful?"

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:57 pm

"He landed a spacecraft on a comet but he also wore a sexist shirt. What a piece of shit."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 am
Crying out loud they have him recorded talking someone into sitting in the bathroom with him while he takes a shower. That's weird, man.
It must have worked once, or else he wouldn't keep doing it.
I'm not too sure about that. There's an epic tale on efukt about a guy that intentionally jacked off in hotel rooms while the cleaning lady came in in the hopes of having them get interested and fuck him. Dude tried hundreds of times until finally a gay housekeeper jacked him off. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Ashley Judd gave mixed signals?
https://pagesix.com/2017/10/26/ashley-j ... void-rape/
Judd claims she made a deal with Weinstein to someday have an intimate encounter with him, but not right then.

“He kept coming at me with all this other stuff, and finally I just said, ‘When I win an Oscar in one of your movies, okay?'” Judd said. “And he was like, ‘Yeah, when you get nominated.’ And I said, ‘No! When I win an Oscar.’
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Another case of consensual rape or consensual sexual assault?

Or at least circumstances so confusing you could at least slightly sympathize with the poor schmuck?