Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am
Ugliest fucking cunts claiming they're victims. Their greatest fantasy.
Might be their fantasy but it's also been proven that looks don't have a whole lot to do with someone getting sexually harassed or even raped. There are other factors at play including things like power tripping.
MSNBC in da house!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:34 pm
All the loudest liberal whiners are getting outed. Clooney & Oliver Stone today:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... arassment/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... l-assault/
Finally this fucker Clooney gets it. Will most likely leave on vacation now.

Bring all these fuckers down. Who is the most SJW in Hollywood? Hope Leo gets it.

The fucker Weinstein almost ran to Europe.

What really pisses me off are the men that knew, and said nothing. Bunch of pussies.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:34 pm
All the loudest liberal whiners are getting outed. Clooney & Oliver Stone today:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... arassment/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... l-assault/
I wouldn't celebrate too quickly. Sounds like bullshit. People with grudges.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:11 am

Haven't you learn anything? SJWs don't need to provide evidence in order to turn your career FUBAR. It's about dem feelz, mate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:13 am

They won't fuck Clooney's career with just feelz, he's too important to them. They might fuck Stone, because Stone seems to actually think for himself, but even his career probably won't be brought down by the words of essentially a paid whore.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:06 am
What really pisses me off are the men that knew, and said nothing. Bunch of pussies.
To be fair, most if not all of those strong independent feminazi cuntsluts were either aware of/or they were also sexually molested themselves. It's been going on for AT LEAST two decades and only now they find it convenient to talk about their baggage. Just modern shitlib ouroboros things.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am
I wouldn't celebrate too quickly. Sounds like bullshit. People with grudges.
Hollywood/MSM will crumble apart, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the incoming lawsuits end up in a Bill Cosby esque stalemate. SJWs have decimated their own "ideology" thanks to weaponized victimhood and hate hoaxing, and the public isn't particularly concerned if the Hollyweird glorified prostitutes are being genuine about their claims or not. Only thing Normald McNormie cares about is seeing the cultural marxist machine destroy itself. Right-wing media is going full on Alinsky with the Weinstein shitshow, and rightfully so.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:39 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 am
Auli wrote:
To be fair, most if not all of those strong independent feminazi cuntsluts were either aware of/or they were also sexually molested themselves. It's been going on for AT LEAST two decades and only now they find it convenient to talk about their baggage. Just modern shitlib ouroboros things.
Not buying it. Brad Pitt at one point, in the 90's or something, went to Weinstein after he found out about his GF or something being molested, and he literally did nothing.

How can ANY man do that? Yeah yeah, probably got loads of money and roles, but... how can you fucking sleep at night, or even live, knowing you did nothing about the molestation of your girlfriend, or the continued sexual abuse and possible rape, that will most likely happen?

Bunch. Of. Pussies.

I hope shitloads of people, especially the men who knew, will have their careers destroyed.

Let's see how many of these Hollywood-men will go on a surprise "vacation" the next weeks.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Auli wrote:
Bring all these fuckers down. Who is the most SJW in Hollywood?
That would be Sean Penn. The SOB was notorious for beating women during the '80s, but we're all supposed to forget that happened. If you mention it, Penn will sue you. I'm sure he's still doing it. Yet these actress whores like Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson still line up to suck the old man off.

Probably next is Michael Moore. Both are complete scum and I'd love to see them go down.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a film Penn was in, I just know of him as the faggy guy that thinks its cool hanging out with Fidel Castro.
Micheal Moore's downfall will be something food related. At least theres a chance it'll be soon.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Probably next is Michael Moore. Both are complete scum and I'd love to see them go down.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/snWEKXPt1Lo[/youtube]
-The user formerly known as CIANigger