Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:27 pm
I'd probably do the same thing. It's Hollywood, you're Brad fucking PItt. You are knee deep in 18-year-old pussy and will probably be broken up with her in a week
Then there's something deeply wrong with you. Even if you don't care about the woman, there's a principle involved. You don't let another man rape/molest your girlfriend. Not to mention that if he's willing to do that to a woman you don't really care about, odds are he'll do it to a woman you do care about
Lulz. Okay weekend warrior. Tell us more how you'd go to war with a millionaire powerbroker and ruin your career over some slut you barely know.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:35 am

Well, it worked out now, didn't it?

This is like the classical "If you call the cops, I'll kill you / destroy your career" threat, which eventually always go bad for the offender as soon as one victim actually does call the cops.

People might've seen him as untouchable, but that's because nobody tried.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:23 am
Lulz. Okay weekend warrior. Tell us more how you'd go to war with a millionaire powerbroker and ruin your career over some slut you barely know.
Right after you tell us about how you'd let another man rape your girlfriend and get away with it because 'He's a millionaire lol'

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:35 am
People might've seen him as untouchable, but that's because nobody tried.
That and victimization has given women a motive to turn a once standard sexual favor to get a Hollywood job into a rape scandal for media attention. Women using their pussy to get somewhere was/is a practice as old as civilization it's self.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 am
Guest wrote:
Right after you tell us about how you'd let another man rape your girlfriend and get away with it because 'He's a millionaire lol'
Wasn't rape, you goddamn hysterical female. And yeah, fuck the bitch if you want. I'm gorgeous man-meat Brad Pitt and soon-to-be superstar and millionaire. WTF do I care?

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 am
Guest wrote:
Wasn't rape, you goddamn hysterical female. And yeah, fuck the bitch if you want. I'm gorgeous man-meat Brad Pitt and soon-to-be superstar and millionaire. WTF do I care?
Because a man who lets another man rape his woman and get away with it is the Websters dictionary definition of a cuck you fucking cuck guest.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 pm
Thanks for letting us know you're a sociopath as well as a cuck

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Both guestposters and PopeCorky are tremendous faggots.

Back to the topic: Chelsea Clinton runs from questions about handing back Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 donations - and her father deploys security to keep the Press away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Back to the topic: Chelsea Clinton runs from questions about handing back Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 donations - and her father deploys security to keep the Press away.

So you're a cuck, then? Good to know. Go take care of your wife's son you niggerfaggot?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Money doesn't stink, as we Germans like to say.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette