Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm

I can't sympathise with a guy begging that pathetically for "an intimate encounter". He sounds like fucking Chris Chan.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm
I can't sympathise with a guy begging that pathetically for "an intimate encounter". He sounds like fucking Chris Chan.
Except Chris-chan ended up having to pay.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 pm
Guest posting was a mistake
This meme is getting really old. The mistake is this manufactured outrage that everyone's feeling over something that we've all known has existed for the entirety of Hollywood's life span and the fact that people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that some shitty person has received accolades for something they've done that had nothing to do with that shitty thing they did (or did but only distantly).

What it comes down to is if you're an adult then think and react like one. This knee-jerk shit is teenage-tier.
So you would applaud the guy who shot 600 people in Vegas if he made a good movie?

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Charlar wrote:
This meme is getting really old. The mistake is this manufactured outrage that everyone's feeling over something that we've all known has existed for the entirety of Hollywood's life span and the fact that people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that some shitty person has received accolades for something they've done that had nothing to do with that shitty thing they did (or did but only distantly).

What it comes down to is if you're an adult then think and react like one. This knee-jerk shit is teenage-tier.
So you would applaud the guy who shot 600 people in Vegas if he made a good movie?
This is me lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
The mistake is this manufactured outrage that everyone's feeling over something that we've all known has existed for the entirety of Hollywood's life span and the fact that people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that some shitty person has received accolades for something they've done that had nothing to do with that shitty thing they did (or did but only distantly).

Tell me, dear guest: how do you feel about the paintings of Adolf Hitler? Do you feel they should be exhibited? They are, after all, quite beautiful. Do you feel the United States Army should prevent them from being exhibited?

How about Mel Gibson? How do you feel about Mel? Do you feel he should be prevented from making films?

The Hollywood blacklist? The Hollywood Ten? HUAC? Any opinions on them?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Don't forget about Charlie Manson's kickass music.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:13 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Except Chris-chan ended up having to pay.
>implying Weinstein didn't have to pay for sex
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Charlar wrote:

The guy who shot people in Vegas is dead. He would have made the movie before he shot them therefore yes, I would have applauded him if he made a good movie.

A dude accomplishing something and then coming out as a shitty person doesn't suddenly erase his accomplishments. We all know that Abraham Lincoln didn't actually care about freeing slaves yet his actions led up to that becoming a reality and we, rightfully, give credit to him for doing such. He didn't even think whites and blacks could live together peacefully.

RE: Hollywood blacklist/Hollywood Ten/HUAC/Mel Gibson - Why would I ever be okay with denying people work due to their political or sociological beliefs? I have back and forth interaction with idiots all the time in my daily life but I wouldn't deny them work because they wanted Bernie Sanders in office. Regardless of my personal beliefs, anyone who breaks any laws of the nation should be punished but if said people had made a great movie then I have no reason to not give them credit for making said movie (or acting in one).

RE: Adolf Hitler Paintings - What reason could anyone possibly justify for not showing these? Adolf Hitler might have had monstrous beliefs but his paintings are completely innocuous and had nothing to do with them. Had he painted Jews being gassed then, yes, I could understand not showing them (even then, preserving the paintings would be a good idea), but he painted scenery and people.

Charles Manson is also a psychotic cult leader yet his music isn't bad at all. Everything he has done will forever be colored by his later actions but that doesn't suddenly erase the fact that his music is good. You guys sound like the type of people who will listen to a modern album, love it, then a year later it turns out the guy was a child molester and you just toss the music because, "ew that's icky," and pretend like the music was never good because somehow those sound waves and harmonies are tainted by a completely unrelated action.

Grow up. Stop putting the accomplishment in the same category as the unrelated crime. You sound like the feminists who were pissed at the guy who landed the spacecraft on the comet because he wore a shirt that offended them.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:40 pm
how do you feel about the paintings of Adolf Hitler?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 pm
The guy who shot people in Vegas is dead. He would have made the movie before he shot them therefore yes, I would have applauded him if he made a good movie.
Specifically on this: There's a timely reason not to applaud even if the movie is good that can be justified by how much the actions still sting the public. He didn't just recently come out as a mass shooter, he also just recently did it and people just recently died and lost family members. It'd be like applauding a movie about the Twin Towers getting blown up that was made shortly before 9/11.

Movie might have been good but it might be a good idea to wait before you talk about the merits of it. This doesn't mean the movie was suddenly bad or that it should be disregarded.