Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Discuss the biggest scandal by far in Tinseltown history that continues to expand beyond Harvey Weinstein.

(Reason this isn't on the 'Other Entertainment' subforum is because there's a quasi-infinite chance this scandal will topple the entire Democrat-Media machine, because of them donations and all)

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 am

Well, I posted this in another forum. Idiot SJWs are so stupid that they're attacking gay actor Harvey Fierstein because they thought he was the same guy as Harvey Weinstein. Last I heard, Ben Affleck was outed as a harasser, as was his butt-buddy Matt Damon. Anyone else?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 am

Those women are so brave coming forward after they made their millions and let other women get raped by not saying anything.

So, so brave.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 am

I gave Seth MacFarlane props because he did bring it up years ago at the Oscars. Right in front of Harvey and all the Hollywood scum.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 am
I gave Seth MacFarlane props because he did bring it up years ago at the Oscars. Right in front of Harvey and all the Hollywood scum.
MacFarlane is probably a sex offender too.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 am

You know what, nothing would surprise me any more after Bill Cosby.
Cosby was pushed on us '80s kids so hard as some kind of magical negro role model full of wisdom.

I remember in sex ed, we had a book that had a forward by Bill Cosby. I can't remember all that it said, but I remember there was this weird part when he said, "And girls, I know about those exercises you do with the door locked." I asked a girl in my class what that meant and she said, "I'm not really sure, but Bill Cosby is a pervert."

In a different sex ed class, a teacher played us a video tape of a Bill Cosby routine:

I really don't know what that has to do with puberty and teen sex, but we had to watch it because "Dr. Cosby so wise."
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 am
Those women are so brave coming forward after they made their millions and let other women get raped by not saying anything.

So, so brave.
This. All these celebs coming forward are massive hypocrites. They're so outraged now, but they had no problem taking his money and looking the other way when he was actually abusing the women.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 am
"And girls, I know about those exercises you do with the door locked."
lmao what

Is it some thinly disguised line about masturbation, or something? Because that'd be something you more apply to men as they're almost 100% more likely to masturbate than a woman. Maybe he's referring to practicing sexual dance moves??
That's a really strange thing to put in a foreword, especially as the parting line. Good lord.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:31 am
especially as the parting line
I'm an idiot and misread, it's not the parting line. Times like these make me wish I was actually on my account so I could edit but guestpost is bestpost.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:31 am
Is it some thinly disguised line about masturbation, or something?
I really have no clue. That's what that girl and I assumed. But when he was talking about what boys go through it was much more innocent. He was talking about how he hated it when he would answer the phone as a boy and people would say, "Is this Mrs. Cosby?"

I really wish I could find this book or just the text from that forward, but any Cosby searches on Google just get me articles about the alleged rapes.
お前はもう死んでいる。