Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 pm
So you're a cuck, then? Good to know. Go take care of your wife's son you niggerfaggot?
Hollywood is a land of dog eat dog and where relationships almost always fail, I wouldn't risk my career on some woman I'll probably be breaking up with in five month. Brad could even be jumping on the rape weapon wagon to get his name in the news papers again.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
So you're a cuck, then? Good to know. Go take care of your wife's son you niggerfaggot?
Hollywood is a land of dog eat dog and where relationships almost always fail, I wouldn't risk my career on some woman I'll probably be breaking up with in five month. Brad could even be jumping on the rape weapon to get his name in the news papers again.
Actually jumping on to the rape weapon? That's gotta fucking hurt. Would that even count as rape, since he willingly does it? Or is it like those signs in Mexico or Texas where they tell everyone to wear condoms cos we can't stop the mudslimes.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 am

Things have been difficult after the stroke.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 am

So anyone wants to guess how bad will Chelsea Clinton in comparison to her parents? More or less bad?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 am

She's the daughter of a sex pervert and psychopath, her genetics alone don't fare well.
SpoilerShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:17 am

She's never worked a day in her life. She stayed in school forever like Nostalgia Chick dreams of and her professors never challenged her and gave her passing grades just because of who her parents are.
She has no life experience and is as dumb as a bag of bricks. I know Bill & Hillary are grooming her to run for office, but it would be a tough sell.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:30 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 am
Hollywood is a land of dog eat dog and where relationships almost always fail, I wouldn't risk my career on some woman I'll probably be breaking up with in five month.
You realise that most of these people have what we call 'Fuck You Money'. The risks to their careers are comparitively minimal compared to what they would be to someone like you or me. These Hollywood fucks are just too pussy or worse, too degenerate, to stand up for themselves and they get off on whining about their perpetual victimhood.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 am

She's the daughter of a sex pervert and psychopath, her genetics alone don't fare well.
It is quite honestly hopeful that her daddy is the "other" Arkancide Disbarred Lawyer and not Billy Jeffy.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm
Both guestposters and PopeCorky are tremendous faggots.

Back to the topic: Chelsea Clinton runs from questions about handing back Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 donations - and her father deploys security to keep the Press away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html
Your feeble attempts at coming off as anything other than a redditor are pure cringe, to put it lightly.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 am

It is quite honestly hopeful that her daddy is the "other" Arkancide Disbarred Lawyer and not Billy Jeffy.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm
Both guestposters and PopeCorky are tremendous faggots.

Back to the topic: Chelsea Clinton runs from questions about handing back Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 donations - and her father deploys security to keep the Press away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html
Your feeble attempts at coming off as anything other than a redditor are pure cringe, to put it lightly.
Wait what? Got any proof Bill is not the father? Oh and what worse: A Reddittor or a 9gager?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:48 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am
Wait what? Got any proof Bill is not the father?
There is no proof. Just conspiracy theories