Things Shitlibs would never acknowledge

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Things Shitlibs would never acknowledge

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 am

Like this shit;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 1.html?amp

Let's see them enact their gun laws and fominism and open borders now :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Re: Things Shitlibs would never acknowledge

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:37 am

There is nothing for shitlibs to acknowledge because their "ideology" isn't grounded on objective reality in the first place.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:11 am

Probably fake news.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am

School shooting/rape attacks are part and parcel of living in ugga bugga land. It's a peculiar thing, this African soil, it makes them behave this way. After they get to a civilized world they magically abandon their apeish ways and embrace our culture and values, according to leftists at least. The African soil is to blame here. They have a darker skin but otherwise they're the same as we. Ok, maybe they're faster at 100 meters and have bigger johnsons, but otherwise they're exactly the same.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:41 pm

I've said it in every pro-gun control comments section I have ever encountered - you can't have strict gun control and an open boarder with Mexico. Mexico is corrupted to the core and you'd be creating a whole new form of contraband for cartels to sneak over, Mexico has been flooded with military grade weapons thanks to the War on Drugs. For example, as long as boarders are as uncontrolled as they are, Pakistan will never be able to control the amount of military grade weapons from entering their country through Afghanistan, or even the Taliban for that matter.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:41 pm
I've said it in every pro-gun control comments section I have ever encountered - you can't have strict gun control and an open boarder with Mexico. Mexico is corrupted to the core and you'd be creating a whole new form of contraband for cartels to sneak over, Mexico has been flooded with military grade weapons thanks to the War on Drugs. For example, as long as boarders are as uncontrolled as they are, Pakistan will never be able to control the amount of military grade weapons from entering their country through Afghanistan, or even the Taliban for that matter.
Seriously 1000 times this. It will be just like the war of drugs in the US, shit will just be snuck in across the border and the cartels will have a bigger revenue stream.

Liberals don't care about doing good, they care about what feels good. But that is the pathway to hell.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Shitlibs see a fire and just have to pour kerosine on it. They can't help themselves. They see something that's clearly wrong and must do and support it. Current things they are working on are extincting the white race, destroying every financially and socially sound nation via uncontrolled "immigration" and castrating children in the name of "transexuality".
Next up will be fucking kids and eating people.

The Event Horizon didn't land in hell, it just traveled forward in time so see the liberal utopia.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!