The Worm has Turned. Hillary, DNC, Russians

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: The Worm has Turned. Hillary, DNC, Russians

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:28 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:21 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:48 pm
This is kind of a 'Tell us something we don't know, motherfucker'
There's a difference between believing it and seeing it proven.

Damn, this year has been amazing for keks. Ever since Trump took office, the keks have been on permanent repeat.
I demand him to step down. He's broken his campaign promise that I would get tired of winning.
Well maybe you'll get tired of winning during the rest rest of his term? I don't remember if i should say this is a rhetorical or hypothetical question
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 am

It would take a lot of winning. I'd like to see that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:27 pm
Harvey Weinstein was a huge Clinton supporter to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Not to mention throwing his Hollywood weight behind them with benefits etc.

Look at him now..

Look at the storm brewing on Hillary.

But why? Why now?

Because she is a two-time loser and she won't go away. I'm telling you, the DNC is tired of her. She didn't deliver a victory. They already knew she was an unlikable cunt but with the Media they did EVERYTHING they could to get her the presidency including widespread voter fraud.
No dice. She couldn't get the votes. Trump miraculously wins. Time for someone new.
But the Clintons won't go away.
Fine. Now there's a coordinated effort to dismantle the Clinton Political Machine. They went after her money first
Weinstein.
Hell EVERYONE knew what this slimey bastard did for 30 years. Why now? Because he's the money behind Clinton.
He gone. Now to take down Hillary.
If she only had been a good stooge and faded quietly into the night.
The SJW Ouroboros faggot phenomenon is going into full effect, basically. Modern progressives are infinitely materialistic, emotionally undeveloped and have no qualms with even sacrificing their firstborn to get ahead in the liberal caste system; whoever orchestrated Weinsteingate simply did not give a shit about the predictable blow against the cultural marxist jenga tower and just wanted to further his/her own career. Democrats own Harveywood and vice-versa; Hilldawg was hardly the only one benefiting from his cash and fundraisers.

I too would like to believe there's more to play in there, but all that needs to be known is available on the DNC Wikileaks emails. Only Trump and those close to him know how to play 1488D Chess effectively.

Getting rid of Hilldawg will make no difference for the decaying "agenda" at this point. Everyone except for "consultants" and presstitutes knows the Democrat party is dead, gay and fake. It's currently run by and for political strategists who've never had to work in the private sector once in their lives. There is literally not an ounce of support for them from either political spectrum. They think running one perpetual chimpout is the only thing they need to do.

The real scandal, if one can even call it that, is that our perpetually worthless Pizza Media has been covering up for Hilldawg, Barry Obongo et al. over the uranium niggershines for almost a decade. While they no longer hold the power to sway and mold the public opinion, they're as dedicated as ever to ruining and silencing wrongthinkers, and it's only going to get worse.

Auli

DNC confirmed colluding with the PissGate dossier - News Channels Silent

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Anyone caught this? They colluded with the guy who wrote the PissGate dossier and the DNC has paid Russian people or whatever around 14M$. They also payed them wrong or something, so there might be legal charges on top of the horrible PR they are getting.

But they are not getting horrible PR, since NO "News" channels report on it. The Podesta Group is also involved.

Edit: Ok. They are starting now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/26/polit ... index.html
http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/clintons-c ... a-scandal/

This is actually so much fun :D

Edit 2: This reminds me of all the male feminists who turn out to be misogynistic rapists. The ones that complains and blames others, usually do the same thing themselves.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DNC confirmed colluding with the PissGate dossier - News Channels Silent

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:20 pm

We already had a thread
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:00 pm

That would be fucking hilarious if the whole Russia connection they've accused Trump of had just been a way to distract from comrade Hillary. A way to lead the sheep to the wolf.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:20 pm
We already had a thread
Oh, sorry. Didn't see anywhere :/

Link? And also delete this if you want, mods.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Didn't see this, sorry. Was too far down. Just gonna post this here then and we use this.
Auli wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Anyone caught this? They colluded with the guy who wrote the PissGate dossier and the DNC has paid Russian people or whatever around 14M$. They also payed them wrong or something, so there might be legal charges on top of the horrible PR they are getting.

But they are not getting horrible PR, since NO "News" channels report on it. The Podesta Group is also involved.

Edit: Ok. They are starting now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/26/polit ... index.html
http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/clintons-c ... a-scandal/

This is actually so much fun :D

Edit 2: This reminds me of all the male feminists who turn out to be misogynistic rapists. The ones that complains and blames others, usually do the same thing themselves.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 pm

I like Mark Steyn. I guess not all Cucknadians are faggots.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:23 pm

And there were actually talks of Hillary running again in 2020...

She actually believes she can win. She's so deranged and mentally challenged + a complete sociopath narcissist that she believes she is loved and can win.

Dunno what will happen with that when this came out xD