Discord Caused the Alt Right

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Discord Caused the Alt Right

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
We know.
There is no "we", Reddit.
You're so tsundere about Reddit. I know you miss your fellow goons that went there but you really have to let go at some point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:15 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:58 am
Mom?
Dad?
Please stop fighting.
Don't mind your Crazy Uncle Kugel. He dropped his mangosteen juice all over the floor.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 am

Look, I'm sorry. I can't bring them back, okay? Your :tenbux: are gone forever. Now stop being a bitch about it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 am
Look, I'm sorry. I can't bring them back, okay? Your :tenbux: are gone forever. Now stop being a bitch about it.
Bitching is one of the two things you Germans are competent at, besides importing alahu ackbar welfare colonizers to the West.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:52 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Bitching is one of the two things you Germans are competent at, besides importing alahu ackbar welfare colonizers to the West.
Said the Cucknadian. They are coming to you as well, courtesy of your skiing teacher cuckold in charge. But, then again, you're already used to have a good part of your nation being occupied. By the French, no less.
Try as you might, you're not going to win any "Your nation is worse than mine." contests as a fucking leaf.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:52 am
Duwango wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Said the Cucknadian. They are coming to you as well, courtesy of your skiing teacher cuckold in charge. But, then again, you're already used to have a good part of your nation being occupied. By the French, no less.
Try as you might, you're not going to win any "Your nation is worse than mine." contests as a fucking leaf.
German autism strikes again. I have no allegiance to this "country," and it was already fucked long before Soros came up with the idea of giving Fidel Jr. a semblance of power. :lol: I have a whole lot more in common with Quebecers anyway, so of course I'd rather much prefer if they'd take over as opposed to floating around the muh independence meme every now and then. :lol:

Anyway, you Cuckmans, Dutchfags, Brits and Swedes should feel bad for not yet electing proper center-of-right governments like the rest of Western Europe. Then again, the only thing Germanic freaks were ever good at was destruction, if the fall of the Roman Empire is of any indication. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:52 am

Duwango wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
We know.
There is no "we", Reddit.
You never spam "Pizza Media" and call people redditors on any other place you are at. At Something Sensitive and especially on discord you talk VERY fucking differently. You dodged his question about why you claim that "reddit is a forum like any other" on discord but here you won't shut up about them.

It's like you are trying to be a low rent Kugel to fit in, but you are too autistic to not stand out when you try too hard. We are onto you, goon.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:54 am

Duwango wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Oh shut up you fucking cocksucking retard, i bet you're from Toronto you waste of skin
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:54 am
Duwango wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Oh shut up you fucking cocksucking retard, i bet you're from Toronto you waste of skin
Checked IP, he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:54 am
Duwango wrote:

Checked IP, he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toronto reaaly is the asshole of Canada, never trust a Torontian since they are Commiefornians tier
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes