"Sanctuary" States/Cities Being Targeted by the DoJ

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: "Sanctuary" States/Cities Being Targeted by the DoJ

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 am

Pot heads are god damned annoying and useless.

And they ways they talk about pot and pretend it's some deep culture or shit.

The gayass names for weed strains.

I could go on and on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 am
And they ways they talk about pot and pretend it's some deep culture or shit.
This first and foremost. Going to the dealer was the most annoying shit. There are always at least three fucking stoners there, they expect you to hang around a few minutes. They are incredibly annoying cunts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 am

That's probably the most dangerous aspect of it-- there is no "breathalyzer" equivalent with marijuana. No easy way to tell if people are DWI. It makes it very difficult to remove stoned people off the road.

As for the culture, I've got Facebook friends that swear pot can cure cancer and many other diseases, and the FDA is covering it all up.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 am

There are quick tests.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:50 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 am
As for the culture, I've got Facebook friends that swear pot can cure cancer and many other diseases, and the FDA is covering it all up.
You hear these bullshit conspiracies all the time form the left about how natural shit can cure cancer but big pharma doesn't want it because they can't make money. And yet they are the party of science.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 am
There are quick tests.
AFAIK, the tests can tell you if someone has smoked marijuana recently, and that's it. It cannot tell you how intoxicated/stoned someone is.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 pm
There's a stigma against alcohol. If you smell like booze, act drunk, you will get kicked out of establishments, harassed by police, etc. Weed is acceptable for some reason. Dumbasses walking around like zombies with bloodshot eyes, giggling at stupid shit, getting into wrecks.

Tl;dr -- Weed smells like fucking shit, and you can smell that shit a block away, so fuck you pothead. I hope you are harassed every day of your life for your fucking addiction and then are gang-raped to death by a pack of howling black men.
Pretty much this. Maybe it's a case of me not smoking weed and therefore having no sympathy for those that do. But god damn, my whole fucking city smells like weed because of you pothead cunts. We have billboards on every street and green leaf signs poking out of windows all along every business center. You can't go anywhere without being bombarded by shitty weed smell and 100 reminders of the thousands of weed shops.

Seeing an occasional beer commercial or billboard for Bulleit bourbon doesn't even remotely compare. I can't even walk down the street drinking a beer, despite the fact most beers won't get you buzzed until you finish it. If they can do that. I can't buy beer after 2 AM because of some shitty law. Alcohol has to be transported in paper bags. If I walk down the street holding a beer (not drinking it,) I could get hassled by a cop because I have beer out in the open. OH NO, A BEER.

Mofos have been drinking beer for thousands of years, but we have more stigma against the glorious whitbier than you stoner fucks and your green leaf deity.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 pm

That's because beer is LITERAL toxic masculinity.

And holy shit, this legalization looks absolutely dire. A burning pile of tires ought to smell nicer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm

I think it also has to do with it having been illegal for too long so as to fester a cuntish culture.
I can get totally fucking smashed in a park if I want to. You generally don't do that above teenager age. The stoners smoke very openly now partially out of defiance. Had it been legal for decades it would be just as mundane as beer or even seen as lame. Especially since you wouldn't have so many rappers glorifying it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm
I think it also has to do with it having been illegal for too long so as to fester a cuntish culture.
I can get totally fucking smashed in a park if I want to. You generally don't do that above teenager age. The stoners smoke very openly now partially out of defiance. Had it been legal for decades it would be just as mundane as beer or even seen as lame. Especially since you wouldn't have so many rappers glorifying it.
Yeah, as shitty as it is initially I think over a generation it will die out and not be seen as a fucking lifestyle. When it comes to alcohol teenage fucks WORSHIP it, their fucking life revolves around getting smashed at parties until they are 20-21 and get over it since the legal age is 18 here.

And even then that's a cultural thing in Australia, it's white people who obsess over alcohol like that over here while wogs (greeks, Italians, people from the Balkans and the Mediterranean in general) don't see it as a big deal. I see that as the same thing with weed, they should have kept it legal in the first place so this shitty culture didn't develop.

Hobbies in general should never become a fucking culture, it's always cancerous.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.