Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
sanicvr00m

Tradthot Reckoning

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 pm

It's recently been proven that BASED wheat field waifu Lauren Simonsen, ironically the mascot of the "Identity Europa" movement, is a coalburner.

https://dailystormer.red/alt-lite-skank ... patrolled/

Now, Lauren's politics have always been /pol/ minus the racial stuff (aka alt lite) so this breaking news shouldn't rock the boat with her audience of beta thirsters in the slightest. It IS being used to spark discussion on what piece-of-shit con artists the whole "traditional conservative girl e celeb" niche is, though.

^tl:dw - REAL TRADITIONAL WOMEN ARE NOT ATTENTION WHORING ON JEWTUBE FOR SHEKELS, THESE BITCHES ARE CON ARTIST SKANKS AND CRYPTO-FEMINAZIS
SpoilerShow

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 pm

I could tell she was a nigger-lover just be looking at her. And she fucked lot's of Mooslams too. That's not even gonna make daddy mad, he'd just be confused.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Epic
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 pm

A woman is not as great as she pretends to be? There's a shocker.
Same goes for most of these conservative talking heads, even the pros at FOX News.

They want their 2nd wave feminism so that they can sleep around and party, but they want to get married to a wealthy man that will take care of them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 pm

I don't really buy it, that facebook post. How does a libertarian suddenly gravitate towards the alt-right :lol:

What the fuck do they teach kids in school nowadays? Canada pls. Don't even need my meme picture here.
SpoilerShow
Also this:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:15 pm

This is such a ripoff of "(True) Communism has never been tried". Have some original opinion, dammit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Coalburning? Dropped!
Hardly a surprise for alt-right, though. Controlled opposition at it's best.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Honestly, I'm cool with black people as long they ONLY have sex with our ugly white people.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 pm

So I take it now she's dead to /pol/ and a hero to /b/.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 pm
I don't really buy it, that facebook post. How does a libertarian suddenly gravitate towards the alt-right :lol:

What the fuck do they teach kids in school nowadays? Cucknadia pls. Don't even need my meme picture here.
SpoilerShow
Also this:
Are you from fucking leftypol? I watched that video and all she was doing was being ultra specific and splitting hairs about what fascism was, she even said Mussolini was the real fascist so your picture is retarded from the get go. It's like saying most of the west isn't capitalist because we have welfare.

And when fascists ever play the "Never been tried" card? They often have no issue with previous fascist governments and usually dismiss the innocent deaths as degenerates who deserved it. It's the commies who deflect with that shit, that pic is proof that the left can't fucking meme.

Spencer is right about Lauren playing dumb with the indentitarians in Europe though. She was with those Austrian guys claiming they were all peaceful when she is later seen with them engaging in military style combat training. And she giggles like an idiot like she doesn't know what's going on.

It would hilarious if those stories of her being dumped by brown guys being the reason she is anti-immigration are true. She is young enough to be so fucking petty for that to be the reason, and when you watch her videos starting shit in the streets she shows how young and immature she is. Even Karen Straughn took a shot at her after she interviewed an actual alt righter as an idiot who shoves s microphone in people's faces to make them say something stupid (she was with her one day apparently)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.