Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 pm

There isn't a woman above the age of 14 who's still a virgin (save for diddlings) so if she's 22 that's about eight years riding the cock carousel which has caused her to look like she's in her mid thirties in her early 20's. She's still got eight years before 30 so I imagine she's going to have aged into her 50's.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Too much sex is bad for women's bodies.

Especially multiple men in her life. It ruins all ability for them to pair bond and form good relationships that bear well raised children.

Notice how this all started getting worse when they got rights.... we were saving them from themselves
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Notice how this all started getting worse when they got rights.... we were saving them from themselves
>imblying this didn't happen before women had rights
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 pm

I bet more than one inbred king turned out to be a cuck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 pm
CIANIgger wrote:

>imblying this didn't happen before women had rights
Yeah, many biologists and others who look into genetics assume that there is a 10% chance your dad is a cuck (which is why Dads bond well with kids once they see elements of themselves, it's reassurance it is your kid prior to DNA testing), and that your DNA history isn't 100% what you think it is, with every male in your gene pool potentially not being related to you. Many white women caught fucking black dudes cried rape when caught when in reality they wanted the BBC, the myth that women were pure in the old days isn't entirely true. They probably didn't fuck AS much due to the risk of pregnancy but the notion that they waited until marriage all the time is bullshit, a lot of shotgun weddings happened back in those days.

They weren't as slutty as they are now though, but there is a reason that women prior to the 20s had to have male chaperones.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:00 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Too much sex is bad for women's bodies.

Especially multiple men in her life. It ruins all ability for them to pair bond and form good relationships that bear well raised children.
I remember my ex-girlfriend telling me that women can get HPV just from having too much sex, not even with someone who has it.

She heard this from her mother who has HPV with physical warts and such forming. Her father doesn't have it, according to what she told me (though this is actually impossible, but he isn't aware that he has it, at least).

Her mother has 7 children.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 pm
It would hilarious if those stories of her being dumped by brown guys being the reason she is anti-immigration are true.
That would be funny because her gravitating to being more right leaning lead to being orbited by a guy called David Sherratt who turned SJW male feminist after she turned his advances down.

It's the circle of sperge.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am

what do you guys think of laurens new website http://tradthot.com

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am
Wow that sure does look like there was a lot of effort put into it!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:16 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am
Wow that sure does look like there was a lot of effort put into it!
She put less effort into that than hiding her filthy coalburning
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes