Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:05 pm

wtf I love emo soyboys now.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:32 pm
So why was the 17 year old fucking a 21 year old, and why didn't her family do anything about it?
While it may not be illegal in most places the 21 year old is usually a sleazy, loser asshole after some ignorant high schooler. Scott Pilgrim may be a shit movie but Scott dating Knives captured that type of relationship perfectly, including all of the guys friends thinking very little of the clingy teenager.

Fathers need to raise their daughters right to prevent them falling into the arms of shitty older men. Just look at SlutMuffin and her floor pizza adventures. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 am
Fathers need to raise their daughters right to prevent them falling into the arms of shitty older men. Just look at SlutMuffin and her floor pizza adventures. :lol:
It's physically impossible to raise daughters and have them turn out right. You're better off not even trying. A daughter is for pawning off to whatever pervert is the highest bidder.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 am
It's physically impossible to raise daughters and have them turn out right.
Yeah but in the case of SlutMuffin, daddy fucked up
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 am
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 am
It's physically impossible to raise daughters and have them turn out right.
If you live in a major city it is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:20 pm

If the bitch doesn't act right it's your fault. Dogs are easier trained but if your dog bites somebody, it's your fault just as well. If you "fail" it's because you're not oppressive enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:31 pm

I have no idea how it should be done. If you have no discipline, she runs wild. If you have too much, she rebels and runs wild.
I had this sorta-girlfriend in high school that was a bad girl that came from a good, Christian family. Her siblings were God-fearing, law abiding people. Not her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:51 pm

How can you have a 'sorta-girlfriend'? Isn't that like being a little bit pregnant?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:14 pm

He means she's fat and they do oral in the backseat of his car but he won't openly date her because he'll get made fun of.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:51 pm
How can you have a 'sorta-girlfriend'? Isn't that like being a little bit pregnant?
It means we both wanted to fuck each other badly, but I wouldn't because she was 15 and I was 18. I dunno. I don't really count them as girlfriends if we never did anything.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:14 pm
He means she's fat and they do oral in the backseat of his car but he won't openly date her because he'll get made fun of.
She was actually very slim, but my friends did make fun of me being with her because she was very tall and was a tomboy. Many years later one of my friends confided in me that they were actually giving me shit because they were jealous. Teens are dumb.
お前はもう死んでいる。