Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
JL Unlimited

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm

No lie, I'd smash Angela Bassett's phat ass.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Zoe Saldana I'd smash like there's no tomorrow.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't really see what the big deal is with interracial dating, but that's just me being an American growing up in a blue state I guess. When I lived in Glorious Nippon, people really freaked out over the issue. I would say that they are the norm and I am not. Humans are tribalist.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm

That's just part of their reflex when seeing a baka gaijin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Weird thing about it for me is that I live in Britiain you rarely ever see an interracial couple in real life but our tv show and adverts want you to believe it's everywhere.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 pm
I don't really see what the big deal is with interracial dating, but that's just me being an American growing up in a blue state I guess. When I lived in Glorious Nippon, people really freaked out over the issue. I would say that they are the norm and I am not. Humans are tribalist.
That's because the men are scared that that white guys will steal they're women. Unlike the black man/white woman meme Asian women legit prefer to fuck white guys, the only women in the world to do so.

Women in general are more likely to prefer to stick to their race as well, but in saying that only Asian women prefer one race over their own.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm

There was a lot of social pressure there to stick with their own race. At least with the high status, traditional girls. That's how I got in trouble.
Other American guys seemed to not get in trouble as long as they dated low-status women like the campus sluts or bar girls.

It's still fresh in their minds all the American G.I.s running off with all their women in the 40s and 50s. I can understand the hurt feelings.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 pm

the entire controversy was summed up in the word "coalburner" you moron. How the fuck do you handle lacing up your big red clown shoes every morning with a little pea brain like yours
So, this thread is literally just a bunch of incels bitching about their waifu banging a brown person? GTF back to Reddit with that shit, Hilfag.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 pm

I think this chick appeals to a certain "demographic" that would be upset by that sort of thing. That's why it's an issue.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm
That's just part of their reflex when seeing a baka gaijin.
This. Japs hate anyone from another race. They tolerate them and they're polite but they view them in the traditional Greek sense as barbaric and not a real person. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome