You all know her, August Ames - bullied to death by the Gay Mafia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Stranger

Re: You all know her, August Ames - bullied to death by the Gay Mafia

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 pm
The small portion that is the loudest on the far left do, to some extent, get to decide which direction the world spins.

You see how companies, people or whatever are forced into doing, or not doing, something else to appease these loud retards. Because of the fear of being labelled a racist/sexist/bigot/homophobic/Islamophobic/whatever people will abandon their beliefs and change their meanings/opinions just to not get their life ruined.
They don't have to. It's just the path of least resistance. Remember those, "beach body ready," ads that people pissed and moaned about and were told to basically go fuck themselves in response to said pissing and moaning?
Does it matter how many or few people are doing it? It still works. They succeed in getting their way.
They only, "succeeded," because she was already mentally unstable in the first place. This ending isn't the norm and is the only reason this situation is even noteworthy. No, they didn't know she was mentally unstable and you'd have to do a lot of stretching to make me believe that everyone who dogpiled her was doing it with the intent of literally watching her die.
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:49 pm
Don't underestimate the cruelty and vitriol of the average man. The faggots that took time out of their day to signal to a dead sex woman than AIDS dicks are the best woudly glady watch her die 1000 times over. This is the norm, even non-psychos wish for the suffering of their supposed enemies.
I'm not underestimating anything. Said people who spoke down to her, even after her death, are disgusting individuals and deserve the worst possible flak imaginable heading their way for the rest of their lives. I've already said that in this thread, even.

My point is to quit acting like those few people represent everyone because they don't. There's a distinct line between, "Ugh, I hope that bitch wrecks her car on the way to work," and, "hope you kill yourself, oh you did, you deserved it, bitch."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

sanictypo

Post by sanictypo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

^ *NOT convenient to your point

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 pm

sanic wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:10 pm
Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 pm
Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:19 pm
When misgendering someone is an act of violence, there isn't much you can say or do to appease these fuckers on the far left.
Except it's not and that mentality isn't normalized.
Except it is in many spheres. See: the comics and video game industry for a blatant example of SJW-culture being pushed on the masses. You can't just hand wave shit like that away because it's convenient to your point.
Hand waving what, exactly?
An industry that's actually failing because of the politics they're trying to push on the masses?
The majority of voters
Live in shitlib states where they're actively encouraged to tow the party line because it serves their best interest to do so. Yes, we all know. They'd lose their Section 8 housing, free health care, and government monies if they didn't force themselves to believe it.

Beyond that:
The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%),
Consider the following: Many people voted for Hillary simply because they didn't think Trump was fit for office and didn't want to throw their vote away on an independent. Recent findings are also showing that Hillary's numbers were swollen. The numbers are incredibly close, given the scale on which they're weighed.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

sanicWHO

Post by sanicWHO » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 pm
The numbers are incredibly close, given the scale on which they're weighed.
Scarily close. That's my point. In a not-sensationally absurd clown world any candidate would have steamrolled the left's shameless identity politics-based platform. But that's not the world we live in. We live in a world where VOTE FOR ME I'M A WOMAN AND IT'S TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS CEILING EVIL WHITE MEN AMIRITE almost fucking works. But hey, what have any of us got to piss and moan about, right?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm

sanicWHO wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm
Stranger wrote:
Scarily close. That's my point. In a not-sensationally absurd clown world any candidate would have steamrolled the left's shameless identity politics-based platform. But that's not the world we live in. We live in a world where VOTE FOR ME I'M A WOMAN AND IT'S TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS CEILING EVIL WHITE MEN AMIRITE almost fucking works. But hey, what have any of us got to piss and moan about, right?
shitlib states where they're actively encouraged to tow the party line because it serves their best interest to do so. Yes, we all know. They'd lose their Section 8 housing, free health care, and government monies if they didn't force themselves to believe it.
For someone trying to talk about hand waving you sure are doing it yourself.

sanic of akkad

Post by sanic of akkad » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm
sanicWHO wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm
Stranger wrote:
shitlib states where they're actively encouraged to tow the party line because it serves their best interest to do so. Yes, we all know. They'd lose their Section 8 housing, free health care, and government monies if they didn't force themselves to believe it.
For someone trying to talk about hand waving you sure are doing it yourself.
So your only counterpoint is "it's not all bleeding heart libtards, ya know! Niggers voting for gibmedats factor into this too!" Who gives a fuck? Niggers and welfare whites only tip the scale so much.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 pm

sanic of akkad wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 pm
So your only counterpoint is "it's not all bleeding heart libtards, ya know! Niggers voting for gibmedats factor into this too!" Who gives a fuck? Niggers and welfare whites only tip the scale so much.
That was one part of a whole. You ignored all but the last bit so you could say, "yeah but the numbers were still close," even though the numbers aren't even certified to be legitimate, in the first place. My entire point was that the counter culture movement has been brewing and is now coming out more and more often. My point was never that we don't live in the world you're describing.

You're reading something that I'm not writing.

sanic panic

Post by sanic panic » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:43 pm

My point is that this radical libtard "mentality" is in fact beginning to be enforced by western governments, as well as being pushed on to the culture by multiple supposedly-failing billion dollar industries, everywhere you look so shut the fuck up. The fact that the majority of leftists are more reasonable than those faggot bullyciders on paper is irrelevant when in practice they only do shit that helps contribute to the problem (voting blue, supporting cultural-cancer corporations like Disney with their money, etc.)

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm

You're a lost cause, then.

sanic

Post by sanic » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm
You're a lost cause, then.
I'm absolutely devastated by the loss of your downboat