RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:53 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:02 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:24 pm
At least he wasn't a globalist AFAIK..
I'm pretty sure he was. I'm pretty sure they all are, this latest one is just more blatant with it.
Yes, he was. Because what are nations to the most powerful and influencial mafia? The whole clergy are the first to scream "Refugees welcome!" wherever they appear. The savages at least believe in Jesus in some way and that makes them alright by them. What could they possibly level against them as a criticism anyway? That they rape, live on tax money, contribute nothing to society and destroy the German culture? That's all shit that applies to them as well. Brothers in belief.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:09 pm

How close is Sweden to just tearing down their castles and other relics of their medieval past altogether?.
I'm surprised their current population puts up with them anyway. Aren't they representative of the "feudal dominant patriarchy" and war and walls and all that stuff.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Why tear down perfectly good refugee housing? There's at least another million you can fit in there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Batikhäxa betrays her 12-year-old daughter

Daily Mail: An Afghan migrant who molested a 12-year-old Swedish girl was initially not reported to police - because her mother was dating him. Abdul Dostmohammadi, 18, was living with his 45-year-old girlfriend in Sölvesborg, southern Sweden, when he sexually molested the 12-year-old. When the girl told her what had happened, the mother refused to report him to police as she feared he would be sent back to Afghanistan, court documents reveal.

Dostmohammadi, now 19, had moved into the family home after he turned 18 and was no longer allowed to live in a care home for under-aged migrants. The 45-year-old had worked at the care home, and had offered to take Dostmohammadi in after he became an adult. The perpetrator moved into the home in November 2016 and the pair embarked on a relationship just over a month later. According to the 12-year-old, who splits her time between her mother and father's homes, Dostmohammadi 'liked hugs, but the hugs led to kisses on her cheeks which she thought were getting a bit too close to her mouth.' She told police she could not remember what day in the autumn of 2017, Dostmohammadi molested her, but that it was on the same day they had buried her dog. Dostmohammadi and the 45-year-old, who had reportedly recently ended their romantic relationship, had both been drinking that evening. Dostmohammadi and the 12-year-old had started dancing in the living room, when he started touching her 'in a way that did not feel ok'.

When her mother went to the bathroom he put his hand underneath her dress and underwear and touched her genitals, court documents state. The 12-year-old told her mother who confronted Dostmohammadi, but no action was taken. The perpetrator was allowed to stay in the family home, which the girl said 'felt weird'. Four days after the incident, the girl asked to stay with her father, after which she told her older sister about the events, who in turn told their father. He reported it to police and spoke to the 45-year-old, who 'had not wanted to report 'because she was scared Dostmohammadi would have to leave Sweden if they did'. Dostmohammadi was found guilty of sexual molestation and handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to undertake 100 hours of community service. Blekinge County Court ruled that he must also pay the victim 15,000 kronor (£1,336) in compensation.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/inde ... ghter.html

Swedish mother doesn't want to inform the police after an Afghan (who lives with them) molests her child. She even lets him stay after the incident. So.. even after a rapefugee rapes your child this Swedish bitch still continues to support multiculturalism like nothing has happened.

Whenever I read shit like this my reaction is:

https://youtu.be/SUwPHTI47Lg?t=20s
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 pm
Dostmohammadi was found guilty of sexual molestation and handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to undertake 100 hours of community service. Blekinge County Court ruled that he must also pay the victim 15,000 kronor (£1,336) in compensation.
If this was my daughter I would fuck him up so badly he'll wish he was back in Afghanistan
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm

He'd just disappear. Likely fled to some other European nation to avoid punishment.
On an unrelated note: I heard Sweden has really nice, large forests far away from civilization. Must be quite nice there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Sweden? The worst part is, if this were a white man he wouldn't be getting no three month suspended sentence. He'd be in fucking jail
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 pm
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Sweden? The worst part is, if this were a white man he wouldn't be getting no three month suspended sentence. He'd be in fucking jail
A mix of libtardism and retardation (the kind of redartation not covered by libtardism)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 am

Abdul Dostmohammadi, 18, was living with his 45-year-old girlfriend in Sölvesborg, southern Sweden
Dostmohammadi, now 19, had moved into the family home after he turned 18 and was no longer allowed to live in a care home for under-aged migrants. The 45-year-old had worked at the care home, and had offered to take Dostmohammadi in after he became an adult. The perpetrator moved into the home in November 2016 and the pair embarked on a relationship just over a month later.
This should be a crime in itself. It's clearly sexual predation. This lady was working at a care home and she poached this young man based, most likely, on her sexual desire for him. We would think it disgusting for a 45 year old man to "keep" an 18 year old girl. Then they wonder why there are problems in this situation.

I am not saying abdul is a pure victim. He's clearly a shithead. But this situation should never have happened. There should never have been a boytoy for the sugar momma to protect. This kind of behavior should have been socially unacceptable.

Imagine, you are an immigrant rapefugee living in a country full of western pigs and western values you hate. You fuck a 45 year-old woman so you have a place to stay and can live. You don't see western women as women in the same way you see islamic women as women, so you don't respect the western women and think they are whores. Then you see this underage "western whore" and you think, hey I may as well fuck with this.

Everyone involved is disgusting, except the girl and the father who did the right thing reporting the crime.

Also, imagine being so mindcucked about rapefugees that you would rather protect a molester than your own daughter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 am
You don't see western women as women in the same way you see islamic women as women
But you see, they do see western women the same way they see their own women. That's the problem.
Kugelfisch wrote: