Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:24 pm
That's a goddamn dumb question to ask. What do you expect, Biden to say "yes, we fully expect Putin to nuke us by 7:00PM EST"?
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:14 pm
What do we do here? Sanctions aren’t really going to be a deterrent - especially if a plurality of Russians oppose the invasion. Fuckin Tit Romney is in the media beating the drums of war and tryna build cache.
I suppose you could turn it into a battle of attrition - fight Russia to where maybe they spend enough resources to not expand any further - but that assumes Putin won’t get sick of the fighting and just nuke us.
Biden's sanctions, by US's own admission, won't hit the oil and aluminium sectors. Nor will they ban Russia from SWIFT. Hell, I saw a joke headline saying that Gabe would ban Russia from Dota 2 and that would be the harsher sanction up to now, and that'd be true :lol:

On the other hand, Russian companies will apparently lose $1 TRILLION dollars in frozen assets - worse, Biden used the term "freeze and seize assets", which means the US can just take all that Russian money and tell them to fuck themselves (and probably distribute it to niggers as more gibsmedat, a win-win situation for the negro-loving Democrat). So this may tank the Russian economy to levels that not even China will be able to prop them up (remember, China is in the middle of housing market bubble themselves, they're drowning in debt).

Ukraine is fucked, Zelensky better accept Putin's offer to end the conflict by becoming a puppet state and wait and see if Russia gets broken by sanctions in the long run.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 pm

If you wanna talk about the real nukes look in the right hand corner at the dow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:27 pm

On the other hand, Russian companies will apparently lose $1 TRILLION dollars in frozen assets
Isn't that stock money, so in the end they lose absolutely 0 like facebook cuck lost pretty much nothing even though interwebz said he lost few millions?

Problem with russia is that fuckers have no real economy. They have gas, oil and that's it.
Banning those shitheads from swift might hurt them more, but that won't happen.
Nuking money is reserved for normalfags like cuckleaf land showed.
Also, retard asking about nuclear option further proves how retarded jurnos are.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:13 pm

US money, China money, Russia money, digital money are all owned by the same people in the end anyways. falling for the play yet again I see

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:13 pm
US money, China money, Russia money, digital money are all owned by the same people in the end anyways. falling for the play yet again I see
IT'S DOES DOOOOS, WRITE!?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:44 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:13 pm
IT'S DOES DOOOOS, WRITE!?
No It's the Irish silly! :roll:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:58 am

"Not our problem - Get fucked! lololololololololol"
BTW Biden's incompetence is exactly what Putin was banking, otherwise I doubt he'd even start this shit!
But hey, a small price to pay so the US could be free form the tyranny of " Literally Hitler" Trump. :roll:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:00 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:01 pm
That's a goddamn dumb question to ask. What do you expect, Biden to say "yes, we fully expect Putin to nuke us by 7:00PM EST"?
You would expect him to reassure the American people like any President with his mental faculties intact would do. I mean, for God's sake, not even Barack Obama was this incompetent
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:01 pm
Nor will they ban Russia from SWIFT
They won't ban Russia from SWIFT because that would actually hurt the EU more than Russia.

Putin has them by the balls and it's all because of Biden...and Greta Thunberg. If that downie hadn't come in with her HOW DARE YOU and pressured Western governments to increase renewables while outsourcing the need for actual useful energy to the Russians, Europe could be energy independent and petro-tyrant Putin couldn't do jack shit.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:13 am

Even in War Internet Con-Artists have no shame :mrgreen:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:20 am

Ace Combat 8: Ghost Hunting
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.